TETRIS® CLASH is an exciting new take on the game you know and love with a competitive Skillz twist. Win CASH PRIZES and real world rewards in quick-fire, head-to-head Tetris matches.
Players are matched based on similar skill levels and given the same set of Tetriminos with a limited number of moves. The goal is to score as many points as possible before the timer runs out. The player with the most points at the end wins the prize pot!
Play for free with virtual currency or raise the stakes by competing for real cash prizes. It’s time to put your Tetris skills to the ultimate test!
- 1v1 Tetris matches - highest score wins.
- Quick-fire matches - each game only takes a few minutes.
- Compete for free in virtual currency matches.
- Compete for real cash in high stakes matches, powered by Skillz.
- Players are always matched with players of a similar skill level.
- Climb the leaderboard to prove you're the best.
- A variety of secure payment methods for safe deposits and withdrawals.
- Each player pays an entrance fee, either in the form of virtual currency or real cash.
- Both players receive the same set of Tetriminos in exactly the same order.
- The aim is simple: score as many points as possible with the set of Tetriminos you’re given before the timer runs out.
- The player with the most points at the end wins the prize pot!
- Cash tournaments are not enabled in all regions.
- If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
- If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com.
Tetris ® & © 1985~2020 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to N3TWORK™.
Terms of Service: https://static.n3twork.com/docs/terms.html
This update brings several quality of life improvements and bug fixes to Tetris® Clash.
- You will now see info on the Tetris Level during the game intro
- You will now see the current Tetris Level while playing
- You will get a notification when the Tetris Level increases
- Fixed bugs preventing you from playing Practice Mode when offline
- Added sound effects to some sequences that were missing them
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is amazing and I have been enjoying it for a few days now. Anytime I have ever occurred a problem, the support team is always quick to resolve and questions or concerns.
The only thing that bothers me is that, if a T-piece is one of the first 3 pieces you can be sure that your opponent will be doing the basic t-spin factory setup. Which basically lets you get infinite t-spins if done correctly. And this kind of ruins the game because it kind of becomes whoever is luckier with their points win.
The only way I could really see them fixing this issue is either giving more points for speed, so the less time it takes from piece spawn to piece place gives a bonus, or make having a variety of piece breaks give more points.
(E.g getting a t-spin double then a triple gives an extra 200 points, or a Tetris then t-spin double then t-spin triple consecutively gives an extra 1k.)
If there was a bonus for getting a variety of breaks I think this game would be my 100% favorite new competitive Tetris game. Even if they don't fix this issue I still really enjoy this game and I am happy I found out about it.
It is by far the better Tetris on the App Store very user friendly and learner play, I would give it five stars but I want people to play and win not so much about the money.
the game is pretty fun and its nice competition, but there are times when the game runs super slow and gets extremely laggy, and it almost always causes me to mess up. im thinking that this might be because at the end of the match you are sometimes able to watch a replay of the match, so i assume its being recorded as you play, which is what is causing it to be so laggy. if there were an option to turn this off in settings, or just an update to the apps performance, this game would be so much better
side note: i have an iphone xr, so this shouldnt have been an issue. this problem also wouldnt be nearly as frustrating if i werent losing real money because of it. smh my head
update: during one of my recent games the whole screen went black and i couldnt continue the match. upon reentering the app, i notice that i had been auto aborted from the match. this was also in a match with money on the line. imo this app is just way too buggy for real money to be at stake. 3/10
- N3TWORK Inc.
- 198.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2020 N3TWORK Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.