Tetris® Clash is an exciting new take on the game you know and love with a competitive Skillz twist. Win CASH PRIZES and real world rewards in quick-fire, Head to Head, high score Tetris matches. Or battle against another player in a Real-Time Matches, sending and defending Line Attacks in a bid to be the last player standing.
In Head to Head tournaments, players are matched based on similar skill levels and given the same set of Tetriminos with a limited number of moves. The goal is to score as many points as possible before the timer runs out. The player with the most points at the end wins the prize pot!
In Real-Time Matches, the score doesn't matter—only survival does! However, your Line Clearing prowess will determine how many Line Attacks you send to your opponent and how many incoming attacks you counter. If your opponent Blocks Out before you do, you'll take home the prize.
Play for free with virtual currency or raise the stakes by competing for real cash prizes. It’s time to put your Tetris skills to the ultimate test!
- Real-Time Matches! Play live, one-on-one matches with Line Attacks.
- Head to Head Tetris matches where the highest score wins.
- Compete for free in virtual currency matches.
- Compete for real cash in high stakes matches, powered by Skillz.
- Players are always matched with players of a similar skill level.
- Climb the leaderboard to prove you're the best.
- A variety of secure payment methods for safe deposits and withdrawals.
- Each player pays an entrance fee, either in the form of virtual currency or real cash.
- Both players receive the same set of Tetriminos in exactly the same order.
The objective varies depending on which mode you play:
- High score is key to success in Practice and Head to Head tournaments. Score as many points as possible with the set of Tetriminos you’re given before the timer runs out.
- Avoiding a Block Out is the key to success in Real-Time Matches. Send and defend Line Attacks in a bid to be the last player standing.
- Cash tournaments are not enabled in all regions.
- If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
- If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com.
Tetris ® & © 1985~2021 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to N3TWORK™.
Terms of Service: https://static.n3twork.com/docs/terms.html
We are listening to community feedback! This update includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but one problem
This app is amazing, and while the scoring system is a little strange, it’s intuitive and this game feels great. The controls aren’t too bad for touch screen and there is controller support in the game as well. The only problem I have with this game is the controller support though. You can remap any of the buttons in the app or change any settings with the speed. But the biggest and worst problem is the input dropping and lag when using a controller, most of the time it is a bit delayed but there are consistent inputs drops where you’ll have to input an action 2 or 3 times before it actually goes through, and when playing against a live opponent, trying to go fast will mess you up horribly because the inputs just aren’t as consistent as you need them to be. Besides that though, everything else about this app is fantastic.
Good game used to be better but on its way to the best
Been playing for quite a while pre blocking the t-spin for points you may or may not know what a t-spin is but it’s a part of Tetris and involves some skill but no longer rewards you for you skill . Fun game love Tetris and every aspect of it the REASON the game is great and have always loved it is the FREEDOM you have to play how every you like NOT how most games force you to PLAY THEIR GAME and be the fastest and most precise player . Play the game how you want to play and I will play mine but don’t restrict how someone can play because some else can’t play that way . There are levels to everything and sometimes you are well below the the levels of others but that’s the reason to get better . Well sorry for the rant but I still enjoy this game despite them restricting my play I’ve learned to speed up basic Tetris’s and have learned a new technique the “perfect clear” and the new head to head mode is a good addition and now the ONLY game mode I play now because you can’t use COMBOS and that makes the game more lively and interesting then seeing how fast and how many Tetris’s you can land .
This app is amazing and I have been enjoying it for a few days now. Anytime I have ever occurred a problem, the support team is always quick to resolve and questions or concerns.
The only thing that bothers me is that, if a T-piece is one of the first 3 pieces you can be sure that your opponent will be doing the basic t-spin factory setup. Which basically lets you get infinite t-spins if done correctly. And this kind of ruins the game because it kind of becomes whoever is luckier with their points win.
The only way I could really see them fixing this issue is either giving more points for speed, so the less time it takes from piece spawn to piece place gives a bonus, or make having a variety of piece breaks give more points.
(E.g getting a t-spin double then a triple gives an extra 200 points, or a Tetris then t-spin double then t-spin triple consecutively gives an extra 1k.)
If there was a bonus for getting a variety of breaks I think this game would be my 100% favorite new competitive Tetris game. Even if they don't fix this issue I still really enjoy this game and I am happy I found out about it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- N3TWORK Inc.
- 206.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2020 N3TWORK Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.