Welcome to TETRIS®, the official mobile app for the world’s favorite puzzle game. Hang out and chat with friends in private TETRIS TOGETHER matches, battle to be the last one standing in 100-player TETRIS ROYALE mode, play a quick round to beat your own score, or play infinite rounds to master your skills in the TETRIS Single Player modes. TETRIS forever!
• Battle against 99 other players in last-one-standing matches.
• Clear lines and use boosters to send attacks or defend your Matrix from Garbage.
• Earn Tournament Points to climb limited-time leaderboards and win rewards.
• Invite friends to compete in your own private matches.
• Customize the game to your group’s skill level.
• Talk to each other while you play with real-time voice chat!
TETRIS SINGLE PLAYER
• Master your skills with the iconic Tetris gameplay you know and love.
* Pick between the Traditional mode for endless rounds or the new Quick mode for when you want to play Tetris but only have a few minutes to play.
• Rotate Tetriminos, clear lines and crush your high score.
• Available offline - enjoy Tetris anytime, anywhere.
PUZZLE YOUR WAY
• Complete Daily Challenges in your favorite modes to earn XP and rewards.
• Enjoy intuitive touch controls or choose on-screen controls.
• Personalize your game experience and Player Profile with custom themes, background, avatars and avatar frames.
• Show off your Tetris style in case you’re featured in in-game videos.
The world’s favorite block puzzle game is now a game for everyone to play together, anywhere. Tetris forever!
Tetris ® & © 1985~2021 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to N3TWORK™.
Terms of Service: https://static.n3twork.com/docs/terms.html
New in this update:
- New Daily Challenges to complete for XP and rewards!
- New Player Profile to track your progress and show off the items you’ve collected.
- New items to earn and collect! Win custom Avatar Frames and Backgrounds, which you can show off in Leaderboards and the Tetris® Royale Lobby.
- New Spring Season content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost as fun as it used to be
I remember playing Tetris for hours on my game boy classic back in the day. I even had the attachable magnifying glass and light. And when your friend brought his gameboy with the cable to connect your gameboys together and play 1v1. Man... those were the good old days. When my wife and I found this game we were hooked immediately. This game brings back great memories especially with the ability to play 1v1. The one thing that kept me from giving this game a 5 star rating was because in the 1v1 game it does not send over your cleared blocks to your opponent. This was a complaint my wife and I both had. The 1v1 mode should leverage how many points you have and how fast you can clear the blocks rather than just being a game of how long you can last against your opponent. It would be a more interactive 1v1 if I could send my cleared blocks to my opponent just like in Tetris Royal or how it used to be in Tetris classic. I want to be able to hear my wife grow frustrated at how blocks keep piling up on her screen and immediately feel the sense of competitive satisfaction. I’d give the game a 5 star rating if this were added to the 1v1 mode.
Gameplay wise, this is one of the better Tetris games brought to mobile. Quickplay, Marathon, and Tournament are pretty fun, until the catch...
The biggest issue with this game is all of the ADS. It doesn’t just feel like you’re watching ads more than playing the game, you ARE. Every single gamemode you play you have to watch an ad either before or after. This is especially annoying when you want to play Quickplay, it’s not very quick when you have to watch an ad every single time you want to play it. To add on to this heaping pile of ads, if you want to claim your Daily Reward, you have to watch AN AD YET AGAIN! I have never played a single game where in order to claim my Daily Reward I have to watch an ad.
Of course the number of ads and when they occur is by no mistake, the Developers behind this version of Tetris just want every single cent they can squeeze out of you. The initial thought one would have after the number of ads is, “Why not buy the add-on to take off ads?” Well when your AD-FREE add-on doesn’t last FOREVER and you get to only keep ad-free for 30 DAYS, the purchase just looks so unappealing.
This game could be so much fun, but in the current state it’s in, I’m just as better off if I were to watch ads all day long.
In all my (short) lifetime, I have never seen such a money hungry and devious group of developers. And I thought other mobile games were bad! The fact this is an officially licensed Tetris makes it even worse.
Too many ads, play area is very small, players should be able to play using a remote
Every single time I’ve lost a game was due to thinking I’m pressing one of the onscreen buttons, but in all reality turns out I’ve been missing because the UI and the rest of the play area are both unnecessarily small. As of now I am using an iPhone 11 Pro Max, but the play area is smaller than my little brother’s iPhone 5c. I don’t have the greatest vision which makes this problem a bit more frustrating, but I think there should be an option to make everything larger. I currently struggle and feel very uneasy with the given controls and would very much appreciate if players were allowed to use a remote as I’m sure the game could be played with fewer mistakes. I would also like to ask for the option to have a different menu background rather than hearing the guy talk as soon as I open the game. The last thing this game needs is to cut down a little on the ads. There’s usually somewhere you would go to remove ads, and I’m not sure if there’s a spot I missed, but I’d definitely buy that in a hurry. Other than that, I think this game could be a lot better with these changes. I really love this game, but I will unfortunately be taking a break until at least one of these features are implemented. I hope this game grows and I look forward to rating higher soon.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the very thorough and detailed feedback! It is great hearing what players would like to see added to Tetris. We will keep working to improve and expand.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- N3TWORK Inc.
- 464.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 N3TWORK Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free for 30 Days $2.99
- 1000 Coins Pack $9.99
- 300 Coins Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.