The Teufel Raumfeld app takes complete control of all music streaming systems with Teufel’s integrated Raumfeld technology. From the comprehensive step-by-step setup to controlling complete multi-room systems, the Teufel Raumfeld app is perfectly matched to the sophisticated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speakers of the Berlin sound experts. Manage your own music collection stored on USB or NAS, listen to Internet radio from around the globe or browse libraries on streaming services. The choice of streaming systems ranges from compact, all-in-one devices to floor-standing stereo speakers. Due to their true-to-source sound, Teufel’s audio streaming systems always offer pure Hi-Fi listening pleasure. Learn more: https://www.teufelaudio.com/wifi.html
* The Teufel Raumfeld app allows the user to control all Teufel Streaming systems from Teufel Audio.
Supports all common audio formats such as MP3, FLAC (up to max. 96 kHz), Ogg Vorbis, M4A with AAC, OPUS, ALAC, ASF, WMA, WAV.
* Lossless music streaming via Wi-Fi for integrated music services such as Spotify Connect, TIDAL, SoundCloud, Napster and worldwide radio stations via TuneIn.
* Direct music streaming via Bluetooth, suitable for Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, etc.
* Integrated Chromecast in selected products such as the Teufel Soundbar Streaming and Teufel Sounddeck Streaming.
* Every Teufel Streaming system can be incorporated into multi-room systems with other Teufel Streaming products.
* Connect to CD players, record players or similar devices via line-in.
* Regular, free firmware updates keep the systems up to date.
* Comprehensive online manuals (www.teufelaudio.com/manuals) and expert support under www.teufelaudio.com/service.
The Teufel Raumfeld app is being constantly developed for you. This update improves the following:
• Other minor bug fixes
Feedback about the app? Get in touch via our contact page: https://gb.teufelaudio.com/service
Ratings and Reviews
Works seamlessly! Much better than the Sonos app!
What happened to easily editing playlists?
I have been using this app for my Raumfeld since before the Raumfeld app became this “Teufel” thing. Back then, editing a Raumfeld playlist was easy. Now editing a Teufel playlist is stressful. While editing a playlist, I need to gesture with one finger in just the right spot at just the right speed and at just the right direction in order to move the song I want to move. As if that wasn’t enough, I just was moving a few songs in playlist, and for no apparent reason, the playlist has now duplicated and appended itself to itself... What the —-?
Please work on this
On the right track
I use the Raumfeld App almost every day to stream music to my connected sound systems. It's good, not perfect. Some buttons are too small, some services like Deezer are still missing and you can't use iTunes Match, BUT everything else works great and the developer is adding features on a regular basis. Keep up the good work, Teufel!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH
Get things done within this app using just your voice.