TeuxDeux is the easiest way for anyone to get organized – we're an app that's as simple as a piece of paper. And now, we're also totally free for you to use on the iPhone.
We believe that nothing beats a scrap piece of paper when it comes to lists – except a scrap piece of paper that can be magically accessed from anywhere. This minimalist to-do app is automatically synced to the cloud so your TeuxDeux to-dos are backed up, secure, and available wherever you are.
Our minimalist Swiss design will let you greet each day with an uncluttered mind.
Your TeuxDeux app comes with:
● Recurring to-dos for those tasks that you have to do every day, week, month or year
● Custom color themes
● Daily task planning with a calendar view
● Unlimited 'Someday' lists for all of your bucket items
● Automatic task rollover so you can try again tomorrow to finish what you left undone today
● And a slew of flying cats (you'll see)
All in an intuitive interface.
Best of all, our iPhone app is now completely free to access on your phone.
Welcome to the even neuxer TeuxDeux. Still simple as a piece of paper and beautiful enough to make you want to get things done.
TeuxDeux Terms of Service:
This version of TeuxDeux is our best update ever because we're now completely free for anyone to use on the iPhone! And we didn't stop there:
• Swipe to tomorrow is back
• Newly designed, even more intuitive and minimalist interface
• A simpler way to create recurring to-dos
• Beautiful new sign-in page
• Easily drag and drop tasks into the future
• Some onboarding screens for the new kids
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could use some small changes
I love the set up of this app and I find it so beautiful and simple to use. I’m a big fan of the flying cats and the customization as well. I also like that it is free for iOS, as I never use my computer to plan anything. I’m just not near it enough but I always have my phone on me. I also really like the lists category, as I can just brain dump everything I need to remember and shop for.
While I love the app and the simplicity of it, there are a few small things I would change.
1. I am not sure how to stop reoccurring tasks (besides cancelling them via the website version of TeuxDeux. Maybe this is a feature but I can’t seem to find it.
There were a few reoccurring tasks I created by accident and I was scared they would just be there permanently and bother me for eternity.
2. This is very small and nit-picky, but the ability to delete something without crossing it off first. Being new to the app, I struggled trying to delete something for 5 minutes before realizing I needed to cross it off and then delete it.
3. Creating the # headers seem to be a tiny bit glitchy.
Overall the app is great! But I do think it could be a little more user-friendly for iPhone users who rarely go on their laptops. The reoccurring tasks thing is a big one specifically for me, as I’m prone to accidentally typing stuff. I also think that it is a bit confusing to figure out for a beginner and could use a little more instruction.
I used TeuxDeux years ago and slowly transitioned to using reminders in Google Inbox. Now as Inbox is being shuttered and I won’t have that easy reminder button anymore, I remembered how much I loved TeuxDeux and thankfully it’s still here. I just like how tasks float to the next day, and I’ve really missed seeing a week of reminders all together.
The one thing missing in both the app and the web is the ability to set alerts on tasks on a per-task basis. Sometimes I need a push notification to motivate me! A badge count would be useful too.
Close to greatness.
HTML version is great, but the iOS app needs work. However, both versions suffer from the disappearance of recurring list items (they show up as future to-do’s but disappear on the present day). Once this happens I have to recreate the affected item and set it to occur daily...again and again. I’m on my third try with some items.
Aside from that, the app isn’t quite intuitive, despite the simplicity of its design. I often find myself checking off items that I mean to edit. I don’t like that moving an item requires so many steps and a lack of push notifications is a curious omission for such a pricey app (the email feature is not an adequate replacement and looks messy if you’ve decided to use markdown to make an item bold or italic).
All this for $3 a month subscription? Nah.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TeuxDeux, LLC
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 swissmiss & Fictive Kin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.