TEXA eTRUCK is the innovative solution that takes industrial vehicle workshops into a new dimension. It is a miniaturised tool that, once installed in the diagnostic socket* and configured within minutes, offers a brand-new type of service. With eTRUCK the workshop can constantly monitor the vehicle status remotely, managing its maintenance from a predictive point of view and, absolute new feature, carrying out setting functions that allow restoring the vehicle's optimal conditions.
TEXA eTRUCK is the linking element between the vehicle repairer and the industrial vehicle, fostering customer loyalty thanks to a continuous assistance service.
TEXA eTRUCK is the ideal solution for Fleet Managers as well, as it constantly keeps them updated on the conditions of their vehicles and allows them to carry out actions aimed at reducing costs and optimizing the use of vehicles, thanks to the DRIVER APP.
The APP provides very useful information while using the vehicle, such as:
• Reading the Tachograph data in real time.
• Monitoring your driving style.
• Filling out a Driver’s Daily Vehicle Check & Defect Report List as required by law in certain countries.
• Reading the vehicle data in real time.
• Having a remote vehicle diagnosis available that allows solving any faults in a very short time, without needing to visit the workshop.
• Checking the maintenance calendar shared with the workshop.
Find out more on TEXA's website www.texa.com/product/etruck
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Added support for iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max
- TEXA SpA
- 118.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TEXA S.p.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.