LawStack's complete Texas Estates Code in your pocket. Refer to it often? Leave the heavy books at home. You should buy this app now.
• Free one week trial. Continued support via in-app subscription.
• Complete offline access.
• All tables and images included.
• Add custom bookmarks, highlighting, and notes.
• Full-text search and other advanced search options.
• Email and share sections or selected content with colleagues.
Like this app? Check out our other legal apps:
• LawStack's Texas Law
• LawStack's Texas Penal Code
• Code of Federal Regulations (All Titles/LawStack Series)
• United States Code (All Titles/LawStack Series)
Question, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
User interface improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
In reliance on this App, I failed to make a legal argument based based on this provision of Estates Code which became effective two years ago. The most recent still does not include this provision. Having just discovered the amendment, I must ask the court to reconsider its adverse order. Given that the case turned on whether agents can receive compensation for their services, the consequences of this omission are a game-changer for my client. I strongly discourage the use of this app and hope that the developer does right by my client.
pretty good app
love the app but only wish i could make hand written annotations on the app...
Developer Response ,
Hi Juyley, thanks for your review. We are happy that you enjoy the app. Currently, we have all the 10 CFR software updates and improvements in our flagship app "LawStack". You can find it on AppStore. Please download it and access 10 CFR there for the best experience. Thanks again!
The developer, Tekk Innovations LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 60 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2015 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TX Estates - 1 Year $14.99
- 83rd Legislature Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.