The official Texas Lottery® app is here! Now you can scan your lottery tickets to check for winners, get jackpot updates, save your lucky numbers and more.
• Scan the barcode on your draw game and scratch tickets for winning status
• Pick and save your lucky numbers and create a play
• Get updates on current jackpot amounts
• View winning numbers for all Texas Lottery draw games
• Enter promotional second-chance drawings
• Locate licensed Texas Lottery retailers
• Find your favorite scratch tickets
The Texas Lottery designs its games to be fun entertainment and we encourage our customers to play responsibly. Only Texas Lottery licensed retailers are authorized to sell and validate Texas Lottery tickets. For detailed game odds and information, visit txlottery.org or call 800-375-6886. Must be 18 or older to purchase a ticket. The Texas Lottery supports Texas education and veterans. PLAY RESPONSIBLY.
Updated the scanner for check your tickets and Luck Zone entries.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to scan my tickets
I’ve had the app for years and always loved it. It seems that recently it may have been updated because I noticed the scanner is different on the app now. The scanner is horrible. I have to try numerous times to get it to scan a ticket. Sometimes I give up and just go to the website and look at the winning numbers. But before this update, the scanner always worked perfectly. I love the app but they got to do something about the scanner. 🤔
Scanning the tickets
Just letting everyone know that this scanner is the bomb. You can scan your tickets and if you have kids that like to scratch your tickets you can leave the losers tickets for them to scratch. If you little kids are like mine. Little kids like to scratch until there are no numbers on it anymore so I just let them scratch till their hearts are content then when they bring it to me I say oooh look you won a dollar and they are so happy.
What once was good is no more
The barcode scanner used to be on target until the last two updates. Now it barely works and when it does you have to stand in a corner with one leg up, holding your mouth just right while juggling oranges. Quit fiddling with a good app. Why programmers think they have to constantly improve on something is beyond me. If it works efficiently, leave it alone. The rest of the app is fine but the scanner is useless. Hope they fix it soon. Otherwise I’ll have to keep driving to a retailer to check the tickets.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IGT Global Solutions Corporation
- 58 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling and Contests
- © IGT Global Solutions Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.