Texas Monthly Magazine has chronicled life in contemporary Texas since 1973, reporting on vital issues such as politics, the environment, industry, and education. It continues to be the indispensable authority on the Texas scene, covering music, the arts, travel, restaurants, museums, and cultural events with its insightful and respected recommendations.
Texas Monthly Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Texas Monthly performs
Every month Texas Monthly does not disappoint its readers. Intelligent and focused articles which feeds one’s senses. Can’t wait for the next issue.
Same complaint ~ great publication but horrible App
I purchased both the digital and actual paper subscription to Texas Monthly. As so many before me have reviewed, the app is horrible and I can’t believe Texas Monthly hasn’t figured out they need to find a different developer for their digital magazine subscriptions or do away with it in its entirety. Due to the number of reviews regarding the App I decided it was best to purchase the paper magazine as well. I have had other digital magazine subscriptions from completely different magazines without any issues at all. If you’re reading these reviews Texas Monthly, please consider getting this resolved so we can have the best of both digital and paper Texas Monthly!
I have a subscription through iTunes that ends June 2019 but the app is now asking me to pay and giving me a few seconds to read articles. I wrote the app developer and was told to contact Texas Monthly. Texas Monthly told me to contact Apple. Apple told me to contact the app developer. Nobody has tried to help so I paid for a years subscription and got less than three months.
- Texas Monthly
- 52.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Texas Monthly $14.99
- Texas Monthly $1.99
- Texas Monthly June 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.