Texas Monthly Magazine has chronicled life in contemporary Texas since 1973, reporting on vital issues such as politics, the environment, industry, and education. It continues to be the indispensable authority on the Texas scene, covering music, the arts, travel, restaurants, museums, and cultural events with its insightful and respected recommendations.
Texas Monthly Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Gotta Read It
I love and always look forward to my monthly subscription of Texas Monthly. The sharing of humorous, heartfelt and informative Texas stories is the best in this magazine. It always makes me feel proud to be a Texan. (Maybe not always the Bum Steer Awards)
Same complaint ~ great publication but horrible App
I purchased both the digital and actual paper subscription to Texas Monthly. As so many before me have reviewed, the app is horrible and I can’t believe Texas Monthly hasn’t figured out they need to find a different developer for their digital magazine subscriptions or do away with it in its entirety. Due to the number of reviews regarding the App I decided it was best to purchase the paper magazine as well. I have had other digital magazine subscriptions from completely different magazines without any issues at all. If you’re reading these reviews Texas Monthly, please consider getting this resolved so we can have the best of both digital and paper Texas Monthly!
Long time subscriber
Now even more enjoyment in using my iPad app to read it
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Texas Monthly
- 51.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Texas Monthly $19.99
- Texas Monthly $1.99
- Texas Monthly June 2013 $4.99
- Texas Monthly November 2013 $4.99
- Texas Monthly May 2013 $4.99
- October 2016 $4.99
- Texas Monthly May 2015 $4.99
- Texas Monthly June 2014 $4.99
- Texas Monthly February 2016 $4.99
- Texas Monthly April 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.