Play Texas hold’em poker for free with millions of players from all over the world!
Immerse yourself in the world of Texas hold'em excitement, challenges and victories to prove that you're a true winner.
Bluff and raise, improve your skills, gain experience, make new friends and become the best poker player ever!
• FREE CHIPS – Play the game every day to get free chips!
• TOURNAMENTS – Master your poker skills! Participate in WEEKLY Sit'n'Go and Shootout tournaments, where you can WIN unique trophies or millions of chips and top our Leaderboard!
• GET REWARDS – Up the stakes, win hands, go all-in and unlock achievements.
• PARTY MODES – Mix up your Texas hold'em poker game with unique game modes and get amazing combinations!
• BOOST POKER MODE – The biggest "winner takes all" weekly tournament, where you spin the reel for a chance to win 5 billion chips! Boost your balance with this incredibly exciting game!
• PLAY AGAINST THE CASINO – Try your luck at unique poker modes. Challenge the dealer in Split bet poker and Set poker!
• MULTI-TABLE TOURNAMENTS (MTT) – The most popular offline tournaments are now available online! Play at several tables with lots of worthy competitors and reach the final table!
• QUESTS – Complete daily quests to get free chips!
• YOUR OWN PROFILE PAGE – Track your progress and status in the game! Get experience and level up. See how many poker tournaments you've won and achievements you've completed. Get unique properties and display them on your profile. View other players' profiles to see how you compare!
• CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Have even more fun at the casino tables with our convenient in-game instant messenger and chat with other Texas hold'em players.
• FAIR PLAY GUARANTEED – Our certified Random Number Generator (RNG) gives you the best and fairest Texas hold'em experience!
• LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to Texas hold’em poker, blackjack or roulette but always wanted to try it?
Our simple-to-follow tutorial mode will help you take the first steps. Quickly learn everything you need to know about poker, from the rules of the game to winning combinations.
• NO REGISTRATION – Get straight into the action. Choose guest mode to use our free casino app without registering.
• SINGLE ACCOUNT – Start playing free Texas hold'em poker on your smartphone, then continue on your tablet without losing progress. Use your account to play any of our other casino games in one app.
Want more than poker?
Try our other games for an unforgettable 3D experience:
• SLOTS – Explore our themed slots with lots of unique features!
• BLACKJACK – A simple game of "21". An exciting 3D game that any blackjack fan is sure to enjoy.
• ROULETTE – Featuring stunning 3D graphics and three table varieties: French, American, and European.
• OMAHA POKER – A more dynamic version of poker, with 4 cards in your hand. Have more fun with amazing combinations!
• BACCARAT – One of the most popular and exciting card games with superior 3D graphics!
• CRAPS – The first 3D craps game ever. Make bets, roll the dice, take risks and become the best craps player!
Subscribe to the official Facebook page of the game and be the first to find out about our promotions and news!
Follow us on Twitter and get free chips!
This game is only available to users of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
Enjoy the thrills of the Wild West! Play the new Western Country slot right now!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rename this game to “all in bets only”
So this is the second poker game I’ve tried of 4 listed. The deals are seemingly random which is nice. How ever, you have 2 kinds of people at the table when you play. 2 or more are just trading large amounts of chips back and forth constantly, forcing anyone else at the table to “all in” just to see the flop with a 75% chance you lose. Or people with low chips and they just all in till completely broke.
Now there is a catch 22 for this. This game has some stupid insurance policy enforced which makes it pay off to only “all in”, because there is a highly likely chance you will get some of your bet back for “all in” should you loose.
Devs. You have a solid game. You want to get people to spend money, stop allowing the chip trading (remove the social aspect and friends) and remove the option to “all in” bet before the flop. This allows people to atleast attempt to play poker. Also remove the insurance policy. If I only have 6k chips and you all in with 500k chips and I win, I should receive 506k chips. It’s not rocket science. If the other person is dumb enough to bet like that, then they should lose and learn. If you want to curve this, simply make it either A you have a max chip stack at the table, or B you can only max bet the max of the next highest stack at the table. If I have to report people constantly just to play poker because they spam chat and other crap, I’d rather not even play.
Developer Response ,
We cannot force anyone to play by certain standards. We can offer you to switch tables if you do not want to play with risky players or you may try playing in our tournament modes, where a more serious game of poker predominates. Also note that constantly playing “all in”, particularly before the showdown, poses a great risk of losing and cool-headed players may always take advantage of this, winning large numbers of chips in one hand.
Great interface questionable practices.
I really love the interface and the chat friendly features. However, I’ve noticed ever since I bought chips, I’ve been consistency getting bad beats. It not just one day, it’s been happening now for a week consistently. And I’ll play for a few hours and still. While those doing constant all ins always hit. People going all in preflop on hands like 2 8 hit fulls and flushes. Who goes all in with millions pre flop on hands like 2 8? This happens way too often to me and many other players. They can tell you it’s fair shuffling (RNG) blah blah, but the company that verifies it is making money on the scam too. 😂This never happens at real poker tables. Very suspicious. Don’t tell me it’s fair, change it then I’ll change my review. Plus, the background of the tables are too blah. Maybe make environments..you know, like try to make it more appealing if your going to screw the players without lube accommodations. lol..Seriously tho, this game has great potential, but there defiantly is something odd going on. So to the readers, don’t buy chips unless you want to loose and get stuck in the loop of having to buy chips...if I’m wrong I will change my review, but they will have to prove it other then just telling everyone it’s “RNG certified with Random shuffling” nonsense when it’s clearly not evident..
Developer Response ,
Thank you for interest in our games, we'll sure send your ideas about adding new stuff at the table's design to the developer's team.
Also, our primary goal is to create fair and equal conditions for all players, regardless of whether they make purchases or not. We do not interfere with the games in any way. The proof of this lies in the fact that our algorithms are certified by an independent auditor.
Good game, questions
I think this game is fun, easy to use, and very reasonable. I mostly play under the Blackjack game system, despite playing poker more often. I believe previous comments show why chat rules need to be in place. I do not like that Boost poker more often has lower than the total paid in. Actually my $50k buy in almost always has the total winning as $75k, despite three players contributing the $150k pot. This could improve to at least be the true pot size or at the very least $100-$150k for 75% of the time.
Questions for developers: Why the new eye function? When are my cards actually shown? I would like specifics please. I have seen players cards who folded (last to fold against one other player) and never revealing the winner’s cards (likely bluffing). Is this new feature to encourage players to hand over login/Facebook to information to remove their cards being shown? And does this remove it?
Also, PLEASE fix the game to auto log out players who close the app. At the very least it could log them out after the first “circle” of time! This alone has made me want to stop playing regularly, and I play less frequently because of it!
Developer Response ,
The blinking eye icon lets you show your cards at the end of the hand if you wish. Official poker rules require aggressive players and players who went all in to reveal their cards. You can learn more about these rules at the "Rules - Revealing hands" section
About boost tournaments
Each player pays an entry fee to the whole prize pool for all players. That's why there is always a possibility to receive a huge number on the jackpot reel. Also, even the minimum payout will be the 1.5x from the entrance fee amount for the winner. We hope, that we've answered your question. We wish you good luck in the game.
Thank you for your interest in our games! We'll send your ideas to our developer's team.
- 373.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 KamaGames
- In-App Purchases
- 10k of Chips $0.99
- 100k chips $2.99
- 500k chips $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.