Play Texas Hold'em poker with millions of other players from all over the world!
Jump into a world of excitement, challenge other players and show you're a true winner!
Bluff and raise, improve your skills, gain experience, make new friends and become the best poker player ever!
◆ Game features ◆
• FREE CHIPS – Play the game every day to get free chips!
• BOOST POKER TOURNAMENT – A Texas Hold'em tournament where you spin the reel for a chance of winning 15 billion chips! Boost your balance with this incredibly exciting game!
• SPECIAL MODES – Play Texas Hold'em with a twist: make super combinations with jokers, peek at your opponent's cards, play high cards only, get pocket pairs and much more!
• MTT TOURNAMENTS – The most popular offline tournaments are now available online! Defeat lots of worthy competitors at several tables to reach the final table!
• TOURNAMENTS – Participate in weekly Sit'n'Go and Shootout tournaments, where you can WIN unique trophies or millions of chips and top our Leaderboard!
• CASINO GAMES – Enjoy a variety of casino games. Play blackjack, Omaha poker, roulette, baccarat, slots, video poker, craps, Split Bet Poker and Set Poker—all in one application!
• VIP LEVELS – Get huge bonuses and exclusive access to the latest in-game features!
• FAIR PLAY GUARANTEED – All our games use a Random Number Generator (RNG) and are certified by independent experts. We guarantee the best and fairest Texas Hold'em experience!
• CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Have even more fun at the casino tables with our convenient in-game chat, instant messenger and animated emoji. Discuss the hands played or share your emotions with your poker opponents and friends!
• REFERRAL SYSTEM – Invite your friends to play, everyone will get a reward!
• BUILD YOUR PROFILE – Share your successes with friends. Show off how many games you've played, your biggest wins, level, card collections, achievements, property and trophies!
• UNIQUE AVATAR – Create a one-of-a-kind look in the avatar editor.
• QUESTS – Complete daily quests to get free chips!
• EASY LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to Texas Hold'em poker but always wanted to try it? Our simple-to-follow tutorial mode will help you take the first steps.
• NO REGISTRATION – Get straight into the action. Choose guest mode to use our free casino app without registering.
• SINGLE ACCOUNT – Play on different devices. Choose the authorization method that works best for you and start playing Texas Hold'em poker right away for free!
Subscribe to our social media pages and be the first to find out about our promotions and latest news!
This game is only available to users of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
• NEW TOURNAMENTS •
Star Tournaments in blackjack, roulette, and Set Poker!
• LUCKY COMBO •
Lucky Combo is available! Make a given combination and get a bonus.
• ALL IN PARTY •
Play Texas Hold'em poker with special rules! On the flop, players can either go all in or fold.
• NEW SLOT •
Viking Axe slot is now available to everyone! Prepare yourself for battle!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, questions
I think this game is fun, easy to use, and very reasonable. I mostly play under the Blackjack game system, despite playing poker more often. I believe previous comments show why chat rules need to be in place. I do not like that Boost poker more often has lower than the total paid in. Actually my $50k buy in almost always has the total winning as $75k, despite three players contributing the $150k pot. This could improve to at least be the true pot size or at the very least $100-$150k for 75% of the time.
Questions for developers: Why the new eye function? When are my cards actually shown? I would like specifics please. I have seen players cards who folded (last to fold against one other player) and never revealing the winner’s cards (likely bluffing). Is this new feature to encourage players to hand over login/Facebook to information to remove their cards being shown? And does this remove it?
Also, PLEASE fix the game to auto log out players who close the app. At the very least it could log them out after the first “circle” of time! This alone has made me want to stop playing regularly, and I play less frequently because of it!
Developer Response ,
The blinking eye icon lets you show your cards at the end of the hand if you wish. Official poker rules require aggressive players and players who went all in to reveal their cards. You can learn more about these rules at the "Rules - Revealing hands" section
About boost tournaments
Each player pays an entry fee to the whole prize pool for all players. That's why there is always a possibility to receive a huge number on the jackpot reel. Also, even the minimum payout will be the 1.5x from the entrance fee amount for the winner. We hope, that we've answered your question. We wish you good luck in the game.
Thank you for your interest in our games! We'll send your ideas to our developer's team.
Ive lost my thrill
I enjoyed playing this game. Yes, past tense In fact, it’s the only game I’ve actually paid to keep playing. Specially the tournaments. I would give it a five star before when they had 50k tournaments, and there was A freebie every 24 hours on each tournament. That’s what made it even more fun. Rewards were awesome knowing how you can be low one minute and next thing you know you’re playing with the big brawlers, and the more I had the bigger my bets was great even if I was broke again 5 min later. THAT WAS A THRILL!!! . When I was low I’d go back to freebies, use those up and then I’d pay to keep playing and well worth it. And I have paid a good chunk of money on this app. But now that they eliminated all those goodies I have to pay to play a 250k tournament for a reward that is most likely going to be 375k and now it seems like I loose most of the time which is aggravating because before I use to get a thrill even when I lost. And in my personal opinion I feel like as the app is becoming more popular, it’s also looking greedy. It just doesn’t seem to be so entertaining anymore since I’m moody loosing. And I don’t consider myself a soar looser. Only on this app I have lately. I’m honestly thinking about deleting it. Lol. Which will make my heart ache. I hope the person that decided to make those changes gets fired cause I’m not the only one that feels that way. I hope it comes back to how it was.
Developer Response ,
To balance out the game we've decided to remove the 50,000 tournament buy-in category due to it's decreasing popularity. Lately there was constant flow of events and activities being implemented. That allowed our players to earn more chips and therefore participate in higher stakes tournaments.
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll be sure to pass it on to the development team. Have fun playing!
Rename this game to “all in bets only”
So this is the second poker game I’ve tried of 4 listed. The deals are seemingly random which is nice. How ever, you have 2 kinds of people at the table when you play. 2 or more are just trading large amounts of chips back and forth constantly, forcing anyone else at the table to “all in” just to see the flop with a 75% chance you lose. Or people with low chips and they just all in till completely broke.
Now there is a catch 22 for this. This game has some stupid insurance policy enforced which makes it pay off to only “all in”, because there is a highly likely chance you will get some of your bet back for “all in” should you loose.
Devs. You have a solid game. You want to get people to spend money, stop allowing the chip trading (remove the social aspect and friends) and remove the option to “all in” bet before the flop. This allows people to atleast attempt to play poker. Also remove the insurance policy. If I only have 6k chips and you all in with 500k chips and I win, I should receive 506k chips. It’s not rocket science. If the other person is dumb enough to bet like that, then they should lose and learn. If you want to curve this, simply make it either A you have a max chip stack at the table, or B you can only max bet the max of the next highest stack at the table. If I have to report people constantly just to play poker because they spam chat and other crap, I’d rather not even play.
Developer Response ,
We cannot force anyone to play by certain standards. We can offer you to switch tables if you do not want to play with risky players or you may try playing in our tournament modes, where a more serious game of poker predominates. Also note that constantly playing “all in”, particularly before the showdown, poses a great risk of losing and cool-headed players may always take advantage of this, winning large numbers of chips in one hand.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 334.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 KamaGames
- In-App Purchases
- 1M chips $2.99
- 15M chips $19.99
- 100k chips $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.