LawStack's Texas Rules of Evidence in your pocket. Leave the heavy book at home. You should buy this app now.
• Free one-week trial. Renew thereafter via in-app purchase.
• Complete offline access.
• All tables and images included.
• Add custom bookmarks, highlighting, and notes.
• Full-text search and other advanced search options.
• Email and share sections or selected content with colleagues.
• Article I - GENERAL PROVISIONS
• Article II - JUDICIAL NOTICE
• Article III - PRESUMPTIONS
• Article IV - RELEVANCY AND ITS LIMITS
• Article V - PRIVILEGES
• Article VI - WITNESSES
• Article VII - OPINIONS AND EXPERT TESTIMONY
• Article VIII - HEARSAY
• Article IX - AUTHENTICATION AND IDENTIFICATION
• Article X - CONTENTS OF WRITINGS, RECORDINGS, AND PHOTOGRAPHS
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
Thank you for supporting LawStack apps. In this update, we've improved account management and updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Numbering Fix Fixed It!
The app is great on both iPhone and iPad. Developers are very responsive, and corrected the numbering issue in a timely fashion. A good app for anyone trying cases in Texas.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support! We are happy to hear your feedback. Also, you might want to try our flagship app LawStack. You can download Texas packages there and other similar contents. A more convenient and easier access on one app.
Great potential, but the rule numbers are off. For example, Rule 604, which governs interpreters, is called "Rule 4". I can correct for it by looking at the article number, but I shouldn't be forced into the mental gymnastics required.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. This issue has already been fixed in our latest flagship app "Lawstack". :)
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 48.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2016 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TX Evid - 2015 $9.99
- TX Evidence - 1 Year $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.