The Best FREE TEXTING App on the Store with FREE CALLING and FREE PHONE NUMBERS
NEW - GET MULTIPLE PHONE NUMBERS
• FREE Unlimited Text and Pic messaging to any phone in US, Canada and 40 countries in the World
• FREE Calling with Voice and Video, INCLUDING CALLS TO ANY NUMBER IN THE US*
• Send pictures, voice and video messages to your friends
• Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real phone
• Send your Dropbox photos and videos via sms directly from TextMe
No Catch, No Hidden cost !
TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries in the World for FREE. With this new version, you can now also Call any number in the US and Canada for free too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them (including Video Calls) ! So choose a nickname and a Texting Number and share them with your friends and start texting, calling and video calling ! and Guess what ? It’s a free app!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send as many Texts as you want (real SMS) to any number in the US, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE
- Call any number in the US, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
- Enjoy Free Video Calls to other textme users
- Send and Receive large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages from iPhone/iTouch/iPad to iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
- Share your location in one click
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Enhanced speed and performance for iOS
- Enjoy a wide sample of 367 free Smileys and Emojis to choose from
- Get notified when your message is delivered or/and read by your friend
- Free Voice messaging & texting
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calls and SMS to US/CA phone numbers
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to Earn free minutes within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see TextMe Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
This update fixes bugs and improves the performance of the app
Ratings and Reviews
I needed a second # so that when I was off the clock I could simply stop all the late and early AM calls from drivers needing dispatch throughout the night on nights I wasn’t on the clock. This gives me that. I simply turn off push notifications when I get off the clock and Boom... I’m not burdened by random semi drivers that hardly speak the same English I do calling at 3am and getting mad when I tell them to call the office main line because I’m off duty. It’d blow your mind if you knew how many drivers expect me to get out of bed and find them s load OFF the clock just to “do them a solid”... smh. Anyway his app is perfect if u need a work line u can disconnect yourself from after the work day. AND It texts, pic messages, and videos all to the same # as what they call. Sooo handy for BOL’s and invoices. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
They lost all my info and did not fix it
My app has been freezing for the past months and I’ve had this app number for over a year. Well I log out and uninstalled app and reinstalled to fix the problem and it always works. Well this time it erased all my numbers and call log and texts. And I am now unable to receive texts and calls but I can only make calls and send texts. Well that number was used for work purposes.... so now I’m out of work and money due to this problem; I don’t know any of their numbers by heart. I contacted customer service multiple times about the issue and they did not respond until over a day later. One representative named Chona replied only twice and I sent about six messages because it was urgent and I sent all the information she needed to fix the problem but she did not do it and it just switched me over to a Nother representative named Darlene. Darlene it also has not fixed the problem or reply to any of my messages except the intro message. So if you guys are OK with losing all your information and not being helped or able to retrieve it back then by all means this is the perfect app. But I have been a customer of over a couple years but then this happens and that is the type of customer service you get.
Limitation 500 text per month
As advertised, it says UNLIMITED TEXTING AND CALLING. After months of using this app, it was bought from another company and then asked to download a new application. Overall i have enjoyed the service. But the deal breaker for me is that i use it for work. Answering Advertisement and Responding to customers. This has stopped my ability to work. I attempted to pay 7.99 for unlimited everything and no ads. Reading the Terms and Conditions, the LIMITATIONS say that each user is allowed up to a total of 500 Text messages per month. This happened to be a busy month and now i have stopped communicating with customers for a few days thinking it was a service issue and then had to read closely to understand that they lied about the advertisement and i will be reporting this to apple development to hopefully helping to resolve this issue. Also. Having low bandwidth makes conversations choppy and hard to manage. Constantly running to near the router when getting a call.
- TextMe, Inc.
- 153.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 TextMe, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 TextMe Credits $1.99
- 40 TextMe Credits $0.99
- Unlimited calls $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.