Textever is a quick and easy app for your diary, journal and life log. One tap to open, one tap to send and quick edit your plain text notes. Quickly add checkboxes, images, dates, times, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable synchronization between devices through Evernote. Import Evernote notes. Use 'Textever' tag to send your notes into Textever.
Text editing assisted with Clear/Undo/Redo and auto-save even in offline. Additional gestures help moving cursor and undo/redo. Select one of several notebook paper choices.
New Textever 3 Features:
- Inline Images.
- Text Search Highlighting.
- Favorite Notes.
- Open favorite and recent notes from Today Widget.
- Recent Photo.
- Tag, Notebook URL Schemes.
- New keyboard tab.
- Sort Options.
- Save to Camera Roll option.
- Mutual Synchronization.
- Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
- Import existing Evernote notes.
- Evernote Reminders.
- Capture Links.
- Preserve indents on new line.
- Auto checkbox and bullets on new line.
- Syncing edit cursor position.
- Command+S key.
- Discard (Hold Save button).
- Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
- Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
- Passcode lock.
- Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
- Offline mode.
- Location support.
- TextExpander support.
- Paper choices.
- Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server.
- Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
- Queue posts when offline.
- Queue indicator.
- Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
- Font size options.
- Hardware keyboard support.
- Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
- Background sending.
- 'Facebook', 'Twitter' support.
- Delete or archive choices.
- Export tracking.
- URL Schemes:
textever://new or textever3://new
Fixed Evernote linking
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would give it a five if updated & had better instructions- saving the digital life of a handicapped person that can’t write/type
My most used application
As soon as I open my iPad every day, I quickly open this application and start logging most of the relevant stuff I do. The application is very solid and integrates so beautifully with Evernote that I don't know what I would do without them.
I love this
I use 3 apps in this group, I love them all. Thank you so much for making apps that make my life better. I am disabled and my memory is severely compromised but because of these apps I am able to keep my memories and special pics, etc. God Bless You!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.