textIt, an OCT (Optical Character Recognition), is an application that allows you to convert any image into text.
textIt offers two different scanning options.
Standard mode; Supports Latin alphabet languages, features digital text scanning and Single-Page PDF sharing. It is completely free to use.
Premium mode; offers handwriting scanning, support for 59 languages, and Multi-Page PDF sharing. And unlike other apps, it doesn't require a subscription, so you can purchase as many scans as you need and benefit from Premium features.
Share your documents instantly by converting them to PDF (Document) format.
You can edit your scanned documents without the need for internet, and save or share them instantly in PDF format with the pictures you take.
Scan everything you need with textIt, don't waste time;
- Identities, business documents, agreements, contracts, letters, receipts, invoices, etc.
- Your paper notes
- Articles and book pages
- Editing the contents of documents you scan
- Easily scan your photos from gallery or camera
- Saving scanned photos to your gallery
- Premium feature to share as many PDF conversion as you want
- Use the premium feature to scan smoother, more precise and precise handwriting
- Recognizing different alphabets using the Premium feature
What's new in this version:
- Fixed "Your Premium Credit has finished" alert shown at first launch.
- On camera screen, some UI elements will rotate according to device orientation.
- Bug fixes , UI improvements.
- Berkan Cimen
- 49.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Berkan Çimen
- In-App Purchases
- Small Packet $0.99
- Medium Packet $3.99
- Large Packet $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.