Deliver innovative, personalized Customer Support and Sales for your Business. Textline lets your whole team chat with customers using SMS, not Short Codes. Your customers won't need to install an app, they can text your business via your dedicated Textline phone number. Since 98% of text messages are opened, customers are 7x more likely to respond to your text compared to a phone call or email. Textline decreases response time and improves customer satisfaction.
The Textline iOS app is a companion app to the Textline web service, intended to provide a set of on-the-go features to Textline users.
* iPhone App syncs with textline.com for both Mobile and Desktop use
* Multiple Phone Numbers for different Departments
* Text Message as a Team with accounts for multiple Agents
* Assignments: Assign Conversations to Team Members
* Whispers: Include notes inline with Customer Conversations
* Shortcuts: Store templates for frequently used business text replies
* Address Book: Save searchable notes about your loyal customers
* Notifications: Get alerts on your Desktop or Mobile device when New Messages arrive
* Auto Responses: Send an automated greeting or a special message for offline hours
* Availability: Toggle your status from Available to Away
* Scheduled Messages: Compose a text message to be sent later
* Facebook Messenger: Add your Facebook page as an additional Department
* NPS: Send Net Promoter Score surveys via SMS
* Integrations: Connect Textline to Zendesk, Slack, and Zapier
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app needs notifications
Great app. Awesome solution to communications with great features like shared shortcuts. MAJOR drawback is super weak notifications and sluggish use on ios. Slow to update, compared to most apps. There is no badge icon to show messages like every other communications app. I use several small communications apps like Boomerang and Voxer they all have way better notifications. Customer service is great and responsive. Notifications and sluggish need to be solved to make it scaleable and long term use able.
Needs better notifications on the phone
I run a business and personally LOVE textline however I’m irritated it doesn’t give me a proper notification badge about new messages on the phone. It pops up with all my notifications but it can really go missed along with everything else.
Also, when I open the contact details on my phone, I would really like to be able for o click it and call out. Copying and pasting is quite silly.
notifications and badge problems
I too love the system as other reviewer said, but still no notifications or badges in IOS. As a result I miss critical texts sometimes. Developers when will you fix this? please respond
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.