Reach your candidates faster than ever.
• Send texts to announce job openings and screen candidates
• Remind candidates of interviews, start dates, and onboarding paperwork
• Get notified when candidates respond or ask questions
• Reply to candidates and view messaging history
• Find any candidate in your system
• Analyze and track the performance of your text campaigns
TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages communication through text, chat, and artificial intelligence to optimize your employee lifecycle. With customized and integrated solutions, TextRecruit consolidates consumer messaging applications and turns them into a centralized communication platform.
Compatibility updates for iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t always see unread messages. I have to go to the web version to see those. Can there be an added filter to see particular campaigns?
For the price, it doesn’t live up
For the price our organization pays for the program it should be functioning much smoother.
Often times new text messages won’t load on the phone, even though I’ll see them in the browser. To call a candidate, I have to click through more than a couple windows and when I call it uses my carrier number instead of my text recruit number which creates confusion for my candidates.
Also, let’s be real that the red pallet is jarring. The green was smoother and calming.
Great Tool could use a few updates
1. Separate unread messages from old messages or a filter option
2. ability to starr candidates from app or drag and drop in a folder
3. App freezes on a regular basis have to uninstall and reinstall
4. character limitations not the same for templates online and app have to reduce when sending response from app using template
5. Cant hear any of the voicemails
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.