Cesnav combines three calculators (Previously known as CLCalc, CPCalc, and EOM) into one app, offering a unified experience from sharing calculations across the calculators to a combined results screen.
• The Loading calculator uses an aircraft-specific weight and balance file and allows you to quickly determine your takeoff and landing weight and CG after entering your passengers, cargo and fuel load.
• The Takeoff and Landing calculator is an excellent tool for determining engine-out performance in areas where obstacles or terrain clearance is a factor. It is easier, faster, often provides better field performance and higher takeoff weights than the AFM data.
• The Planning calculator uses a worldwide airport and navaid database to plan a route calculating trip time, fuel and distance. Many models also feature Cessna’s exclusive GreenTrak technology which will optimize your flight based on DOC and fuel costs, resulting in the minimum total cost.
• You can export, print and email PDFs of passenger manifests, loading sheets, performance, and planning results to take on-board.
Cesnav is available for all current production Citations and the following models: CitationJet, CJ1, CJ1+, CJ2, CJ2+, CJ3, Bravo, Encore, Encore+, Excel, XLS, Sovereign, and X. The Loading calculator can also be used with any 550, 560, S550 or 208 aircraft (208 with TKS currently not supported).
New aircraft deliveries include a subscription for the warranty period of the aircraft at no additional charge. App requires a subscription
-Fixes issue on rounding Basic Empty Weight and Moment comparisons for Safety Alert only
-Fix issue for some while on downloading files
-Fixes issue with compact keyboard
-Change to the enroute Cost Fuel calculation
-Fix for Chart PDFs at times not displaying correctly on older devices
Ratings and Reviews
App is better now that is has combined CPCalc and CLCalc into 1 app, however the planning function does not work.
Quick, easy, mobile -- don't leave home without it. Cessna has added another tool to improve safety by making last minute Weight & Balance calculations easy to accomplish. The app is quick, responsive and allows the flight crew to test various passenger, cargo and fuel loading combinations. Nice to have this official record aboard -- further integrates the electronic tablet into your flight operations. This is a winner!
Not intuitive at all
I think Cessna has made this app even less user friendly then it was before...it works once u figure out the app but use of multiple pages and Menu options are just confusing....they need to go back to the drawing board and keep in mind simple is better and add things that are user friendly - such as automatically migrating your weight frm CLCALC into CPCALC!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Textron Inc.
- 134.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Textron Aviation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.