The service tool for text writers. Write Markdown in Evernote, highlight source code fragments in Outlook, turn web links into QR code.
With TextSer you can write in markdown virtually anywhere. Select the text and turn it to a rich text format in-place. Use a word processor, email client or note-taking application of your choice, yet be free from fighting the formatting styles.
HIGHLIGHT SOURCE CODE
Quoting source code or configuration fragments in emails or documents is a daily activity for many of us. TextSer makes this very easy task with consistent looking output.
GENERATE QR CODE
Embedding QR code in to your slides is great way to enahce your presentation with on-line content. With TextSer, select a link (or any text for that matter) and paste in the QR code. That's it.
- text service context menu
- configurable output
- custom styles using CSS
- rich text input and output
- HTML source code for integration with CMS or Web blogs
- embed images using data urls
- uses highlight.js for code highlighting
- observe file and re-process
- drop file or text into panel
- Automator action to export markdown documents to web
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.