The Tezza app is here! Time to make your iPhone photos & videos pop with fresh presets and simple editing tools. These presets have been made with love to help you achieve the photography aesthetic you have always dreamed of.
Tezza photo & video editor was designed by creators and with creators in mind. Our presets are built from the ground up to make you look and feel amazing. Here you can find fun photo filters & effects like stop motion, glitter, vintage film, frames, and over 140 editorial templates. Our beautiful presets for photos and videos will help you to create the brand aesthetic of your dreams!
Auto-renewable subscription information:
• Tezza app subscription pricing is as follows:
• Photo editing only:
• $1.99 per month
• $19.99 per year
* Photo + Video editing:
• $3.99 per month
• $39.99 per year
• Subscribers get access to everything currently in the Tezza app as well as all new features, filters, photo/video effects, editing tools, and guides as they are released for as long as they are subscribed
• Subscriptions can occur on a monthly basis for $1.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $19.99 USD per year for photo editing only, or for $3.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $39.99 USD per year for photo + video editing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and renewal of a Tezza app subscription will cost either $1.99/month USD, or $19.99/year USD for photo editing only, or will cost $3.99/month USD, or $39.99/year USD for photo + video editing
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you have any questions, concerns, feedback or just want to chat, hit us up: email@example.com
A few little bug fixes and optimizations. Happy creating!
Ratings and Reviews
Best editing app - video works amazingly
I love the filters, there are so many diff ones for every occasion and I love that you can use them on videos too!!! I personally found the app very intuitive to use with copy and paste, but they made it even more obvious with actual words underneath the tool icons now. I also love the HSL and other adjustment settings - only thing to improve would be to allow lighting curves and better way to save videos in background bc that can take a while for longer videos. Overall, they are constantly improving the app (I remember when the videos saving didn’t have a timeilne showing how much had downloaded!) so def recommend.
And of course you have to buy, the free version is more like a little test trial to see if you like how to work it.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d love to help you debug this. Thanks!
Hi! The support email in the apps contact section bounces back as a does not exist address so I'm posting here in hopes of help as I see 2 years ago the developer responded with an email address to contact for help. I'm in my free trial trying out the app and so far I like the templates they are cute. However when I try to upload my photos they don't load. I have an iphone and downloaded Tezza app for iOS, hit allow access to all photos & tried to start working. First photo I selected brought my back to the template but it was just a white blank screen. The plus sign indicating to add a photo was replaced with an x as if to get rid of a photo in there. I tried a different one and that one loaded but I didn't like the picture and again I'm just playing with it to test it out and see if I will keep it (hopefully I can get this resolved because I realistically would like to!) So I went to try another photo and it was blank again. I tried over ten different ones, and even switch the dimension at the top and still just a blank white screen. I switched tabs from template over to edit and also had this problem. Please tell me you know what I'm doing wrong and can help me?! Thanks
Love it, but...!
I absolutely love this app & it’s my go-to for editing all my pictures & videos, but I think some additions would make it even more user friendly & helpful! I think an “undo” button would be essential! Also, it’d be nice to have a way to store and save different versions of all the filters you’ve curated. Sometimes you like certain filters with varied levels of brightness, contrast, etc. and want to be able to name/save them and have it in a queue that you can quickly access rather than sorting through your previously edited photos to see which version of the filter you want to apply to the new photo.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tezza App LLC
- 192.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tessa Barton, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tezza Video Monthly $5.99
- Tezza Monthly $3.99
- Tezza Video Yearly $39.99
- Tezza Yearly $19.99
- Tezza Monthly Ambassador $5.99
- Tezza Yearly Ambassador $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.