Female-founded by creators and for creators, the Tezza photo & video editing app is your one-stop shop for creating beautiful content. Every feature is hand-crafted with you in mind to help you achieve the aesthetic of your dreams.
We’re honored to be the preferred editing app of today’s top content creators — We hope that you’re next!
Make your photos & videos pop with our on-trend editing tools, including:
Easily add the perfect filter from 40+ presets made with love by our founder. Ranging in style like vintage vibes, dark and moody, minimal edits, and bright and colorful.
Set your content apart with our vintage-inspired effects. Some favorites are Stop Motion for a vibey slow motion feel, Subtitles for a dreamy vintage cinema feel, and retro film Frames, like Super 8, VHS, 8mm, Kodak, VCR, and more.
We’ve made it easy to create the perfect stories. Pick from 150+ word class designs spanning film, editorial, magazines, 90s, y2k, floral, moodboards, minimal, sketch art, and more. Add text to tell a story, and change template colors to fit your brand.
Add texture and dimension to your photos with overlays like Paper, Dust, Light, Plastic, Shadows, and more.
Curate your perfect feed with our drag and drop feed planner, with the option to add multiple accounts.
Once you’ve dialed in the perfect edit, easily copy and paste that exact edit to as many photos and videos as you want.
Tweak your edits with 14 professional tools, including HSL. Popular favorites include Blur and Grain for an effortless film look.
Tag us in your photos and videos with @Tezza and #tezza for a chance to be featured.
Auto-renewable subscription information:
Tezza app subscription pricing is as follows:
• $5.99 per month
• $39.99 per year
• Subscribers get access to everything currently in the Tezza app as well as all new features, filters, photo/video effects, editing tools, and guides as they are released for as long as they are subscribed
• Subscriptions can occur on a monthly basis for $5.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $39.99 USD per year for photo + video editing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and renewal of a Tezza app subscription will cost either $5.99/month USD, or $39.99/year USD for photo + video editing
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you have any questions, concerns, feedback or just want to chat, hit us up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major bug fixes! Preset categories! Yayyy!!
• Preset categories to make it easier to find the right preset at the right time
• Edits now carry from Library to Feed
• Cinestill is fixed
• The ability to turn off the Glitch overlay in the Glitch effect
Ratings and Reviews
Still giving this app 5 stars because it’s still amazing, and I know that Tezza cares about the subscribers and everyone who uses it!
I just wanted to flag that there are several bugs throughout the app:
- 9th template under film black: when you do the 4x5 setting and download the image, it doesn’t download as it is shown.
- 9th template under film white: the Polaroid behind the first Polaroid just remains blank.
- 3rd template under sketch: the line for picture behind the first picture sits above the front picture. I think it’s supposed to look like one picture is behind the other picture.
- 4th template under sketch: under the 4x5 setting, it’s forms a square but maybe that’s just how it’s supposed to be given the dimension change. Same with the last template under sketch. (Just flagging in case it’s not supposed to be like!)
- in the regular photo editing area: after I edit a photo, it doesn’t always show the edits in the library.
- sometimes the app crashes, but could be that I have too many pictures/videos in the library that I’ve edited.
- not letting me connect to instagram. Tells me there’s an error. (I was connected before and none of my pictures were showing, so I logged out to log back in. But, this time there’s a problem logging in. I entered my password correctly.)
Hi! The support email in the apps contact section bounces back as a does not exist address so I'm posting here in hopes of help as I see 2 years ago the developer responded with an email address to contact for help. I'm in my free trial trying out the app and so far I like the templates they are cute. However when I try to upload my photos they don't load. I have an iphone and downloaded Tezza app for iOS, hit allow access to all photos & tried to start working. First photo I selected brought my back to the template but it was just a white blank screen. The plus sign indicating to add a photo was replaced with an x as if to get rid of a photo in there. I tried a different one and that one loaded but I didn't like the picture and again I'm just playing with it to test it out and see if I will keep it (hopefully I can get this resolved because I realistically would like to!) So I went to try another photo and it was blank again. I tried over ten different ones, and even switch the dimension at the top and still just a blank white screen. I switched tabs from template over to edit and also had this problem. Please tell me you know what I'm doing wrong and can help me?! Thanks
Best editing app - video works amazingly
I love the filters, there are so many diff ones for every occasion and I love that you can use them on videos too!!! I personally found the app very intuitive to use with copy and paste, but they made it even more obvious with actual words underneath the tool icons now. I also love the HSL and other adjustment settings - only thing to improve would be to allow lighting curves and better way to save videos in background bc that can take a while for longer videos. Overall, they are constantly improving the app (I remember when the videos saving didn’t have a timeilne showing how much had downloaded!) so def recommend.
And of course you have to buy, the free version is more like a little test trial to see if you like how to work it.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app? Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’d love to help you debug this. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tezza App LLC
- 399.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Tessa Barton, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tezza Video Monthly $5.99
- Tezza Monthly $3.99
- Tezza Video Yearly $39.99
- Tezza Monthly Ambassador $5.99
- Tezza Yearly $19.99
- Tezza Yearly Ambassador $39.99