The Tezza app is here! Time to make your iPhone photos & videos pop with exclusive new presets, simple editing tools and handy guides. These presets have been made with love to help you achieve the photography aesthetic you have always dreamed of.
If you have any questions, concerns, feedback or just want to chat, hit us up: email@example.com
You can also look forward to tips and tricks on where to shoot, how to style, where to shop, travel guides and so much more.
Get access to all things Tezza: Instagram, blog, music, new products, pre-release specials and a few other secrets we have in the works.
So join the party! It's just getting started.
Auto-renewable subscription information:
• Tezza app subscription pricing is as follows:
• Photo editing only:
• $1.99 per month
• $19.99 per year
* Photo + Video editing:
• $3.99 per month
• $39.99 per year
• Subscribers get access to everything currently in the Tezza app as well as all new features, filters, photo effects, editing tools, and guides as they are released for as long as they are subscribed
• Subscriptions can occur on a monthly basis for $1.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $19.99 USD per year for photo editing only, or for $3.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $39.99 USD per year for photo + video editing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and renewal of a Tezza app subscription will cost either $1.99/month USD, or $19.99/year USD for photo editing only, or will cost $3.99/month USD, or $39.99/year USD for photo + video editing
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
great app!! (and i have a way to ge true presets for cheaper)
this app is so great!! yes, it costs money, but the results are totally worth it. i feel like most ppl use vsco for their pictures so i like being able to use different filters than other ppl i follow. they started off with only four filters, but now they have seven color filters and then six dust filters that put white specs on the picture like photograph. they are all great and make my pictures look great! like every other filter, you do need to do some extra editing to fix the exposure and etc. and there is a workshop provided to edit things that need to be changed. lastly, she has right now about six blogs where she gives fashion tips, shows you places to shoot pictures in NYC, and explains the photography equipment she uses. i LOVE this app and i don’t regret spending the money. ALSO if you turn off the app, put your phone on airplane mode, go on the app and look at the subscription, it only costs $20 a year. so i hope this works for y’all! i purchased the yearly presets for $20 a year
really love these filters, especially for human subjects. I’ve used all filters on VSCO and afterlight, and I have to say Tezza filters help bring out the best colors and light in the photos better than the others. If I still need something extra, then I’ll use VSCO or another app. Really satisfied with payment options as well!
Great presets... app just needs some updates
First of all — the presets are amazing!! I will gladly pay $2 a month for the rest of my life to use them. The only things that I very much appreciate, and would love to see updated are:
1. The sliders to adjust the intensity of the edits are barely even touch sensitive and takes up to 20 seconds to even move them a tiny bit, I can never seem to get it to the exact desired number.
2. The exposure edit seems to lower the contrast a lot — not a big problem, but could be fixable to avoid having to go back and add more contrast every time I brighten up a photo.
3. Would love to have a library within the app so that I can go back and edit previous photos, as well as copy and paste edits to multiple batches of photos so that I don’t need to edit each of them one by one, which as a photographer could take hours (especially with the glitchy/slow moving speed of all the sliders.)
Other than those minor tweaks, I completely love using the app and always will!(:
- Cole Herrmann
- 212 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tessa Barton, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tezza Monthly $1.99
- Tezza Video Monthly $3.99
- Tezza Yearly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.