TfxMod is a chorus / flanger effect AudioUnit Extension plugin. It uses delay lines which are inspired by BBD (bucket brigade device). The delay line is identical to the delay line of the TfxEcho except its buffer length. The delay line uses fixed length buffer and an artificial clock to sample input signal in variable sampling rate. When the delay time is changed, the delay line can produce pitch change effect which is similar to the behavior of the BBD based chorus / flanger unit.
- Delay Time: [chorus] From 1 ms to 40 ms, [flanger] From 1 ms to 20 ms
- Feedback: From 0 % to 100 % (flanger)
- Adjustable lowpass filter and high-pass filter.
- Modulation rate: From 0.01 Hz to 10 Hz
- Modulation width: [chorus] From 0 ms to +/- 1 ms, [flanger] From 0 ms to 20 ms (max)
- LFO Frequency can be synced to the tempo provided by the host application.
- LFO Waveform: Continuously variable from sine wave to triangle wave.
- Stereo Width: LFO Phase offset from 0 degree to 180 degree.
- Host application uses system audio input as an audio source and processed audio signal is routed to the system audio output.
This version contains improvements and bug fixes.
- [Flanger] LFO Intensity dial acts more close to the width knob of the vintage flanger pedal.
- [Flanger] Delay time dial act more close to the manual knob of the vintage flanger pedal.
- [Flanger] Feedback is adjusted to be useable in all range from 0% to 100%.
- [Flanger] Modulation in higher LFO frequency is adjusted to stay in useable range.
- Fixed distortion caused by large feedback amount.
- Fixed distortion caused by switching effect mode from flanger to chorus.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another great app from this dev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.