"Welcome to TGI Fridays App!
The TGI Fridays app is an easy way to order ahead, earn and redeem rewards, receive exclusive offers and more. You're one download away from joining the party.
- Earn points on every dollar you spend: online or in-store. Redeem for free food and drinks!
Skip the Line. Order for Contactless Pick-Up or Delivery
- Why wait for our Signature Big Ribs or our Whiskey-Glazed Burger? Skip the line by ordering on the app for contactless pick-up at your favorite location. Don't feel like going out? Have Friday's delivered.
- Enjoy safely prepared meals with contactless curbside pick-up and The Fridays Clean Guarantee.
Exclusive Deals & Offers
- Enjoy app-exclusive offers and deals that satisfy those cravings
Save Your Favorite Orders
- Customize & save your favorite orders, so you can reorder with just one click.
- Find your nearest TGI Fridays location and easily save your Favorite Fridays."
- Enhanced Rewards Management & Reward Redemption
- Simplified Online Ordering w/ Curbside Pick up
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recently dine at Biscayne Fridays and my meal and beverages were great . But I was utterly upset at my server and one the managers that I had to deal with he was rude to showed no remorse or concern to what was done to me I was over charged for my bill . And I wouldn’t have known had I not check my account immediately before leaving after my wife over and saw the sever do something shaky before bringing us the bill and the server didn’t even think to explain what happened I raise concern when I ask to speak to a manager I spoke with Marques .C who was nice enough to explain but the other manger on duty care not to explain nor give his name upon me saying I was upset and it was an inconvenience to me to go threw and a hassle to receive my money back which might I add was not refunded at yet and I am very upset at how I was handling!!!!!😡
Overall I like the app, BUT the last 2 updates have failed to fix the annoying, ever-present “message badge” LONG after the message had been reviewed AND deleted. The only time it “changes” is when Friday’s sends a new message notification; then the annoying badge gets “changed” to reflect 1 new notification. Go in & read message, delete & the badge continues to appear (like it was never read). I’m to the point I simply ignore the notifications now, which from a marketing perspective isn’t what you want a customer to do. If Friday’s ever fixes this bug (which wasn’t there initially for the longest time), then I’ll start reading their motivation messages again.
In addition, I just “updated” the app, which required a password reset. Thanks to the “stellar technical guru” who designed that change, I can NO LONGER login to my account at all! Simply fantastic; now I can no longer access my rewards to redeem for free food! “Thanks,” Friday’s for that brainstorm. Now the app is COMPLETELY useless.... 🤬
Can’t create an account
I’ve been trying to create an account for the last 5 days and it won’t allow me to. I wondered if it was the app but I went to the website and filled out the sign up form and that said they’re having problems. So I can’t use the app, it’s mildly frustrating because I’m looking for a bar to go to for football season and found a fridays close to me with nice bartenders. I like perks for loyalty like most people so I don’t plan on spending my time I make to watch football games at a place where I can’t access the perks of the apps because my application isn’t being accepted.
- TGI Friday's Inc.
- 48.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- All rights reserved. ©2020 TGI Fridays Franchisor, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.