Accidents happen in Thailand. Our App from National Institute for Emergency Medicine puts expert advice for every day emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With video, quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
- Easy to use in Thai language.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with 1669 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Find the nearby hospital with address, telephone number, map and route.
- Simple step-by-step to check emergency case for make decision to call EMS 1669.
"Adopt the international standard Emergency Medical System and provide UNIVERSAL ACCESS to emergency medical treatment for everyone in Thailand "
1. Develop and standardize the Emergency Medical System of Thailand to be accessible to everyone;
2. Promote and strengthen the Emergency Medical System of Thailand through efficient administration;
3. Develop the Emergency Medical System of Thailand for disaster preparedness;
4. Strengthen a financial system that can provide sustainable and effective support to the Emergency Medical System of Thailand;
5. Collaborate on issues related to the Emergency Medical System with the ASEAN Community and other international actors.
- National Institute for Emergency Medicine
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © National Institute for Emergency Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.