THAILAND’S BEST is an ideal travel guide to this glorious tropical destination. Written by a pro-author it introduces key REGIONS; suggests ITINERARIES; details dozens of SIGHTS and ACTIVITIES; and suggests great spots to EAT. All content (75+ points-of-interest/100+ pics) is original and independent.
*** Published by TouchScreenTravels.com: independent travel guides for the digital age. Our Touch, Your Travels. ***
THAILAND’S BEST starts with essential TRIP-PLANNING information and an overview of key REGIONS and DESTINATIONS to provide perfect orientation.
A hand-crafted ITINERARIES section then guides first-timers around BANGKOK IN-A-DAY and suggests a varied itinerary for a TWO-WEEK TRIP.
But, if you've a special interest in topics such as ART & CULTURE or travelling with KIDS, then you might just dive straight into the INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES. This groups things by theme. Other sections here include HISTORY, OUTDOORS, WILDLIFE.
Food should be a big part of your experience, so the app details a selection of reliably good BARS and RESTAURANTS. It also provides a rundown of various ENTERTAINMENT options from shows to Thai-boxing. Finally, a SHOPS & SHOPPING section suggests what and where you buy souvenirs to round off that perfect trip.
APP FEATURE: TRIP ESSENTIALS
Key before-you-go information, including:
• Info & Media
• Money & Costs
• Seasons, Festivals & Events
APP FEATURE: REGIONS
Meet the key cities & regions:
• Central Thailand
• East Thailand
• North Thailand
• Northeast Thailand
• South Thailand
APP FEATURE: ITINERARIES
• Bangkok in a day
• Thailand in 2 weeks
APP FEATURE: INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
Backgrounders and practical advice on:
• Art & Culture
• Kids & Families
APP FEATURE: LISTINGS
Where best to eat, drink, shop and more:
APP FEATURE: TECHNICAL
• One-click website LINKS.
• One-click PHONE CALLS (on phones).
• NAVIGATE quickly using the app's global search; internal hyperlinks, and its many images.
• LOCATION info (using your device's GPS).
• Detailed MAPS and the ability to ADD YOUR OWN markers.
• Save and share FAVOURITES.
• Easily CONTACT the author.
• AUTHOR: Ron Emmons (ronemmons.com) is a writer and photographer who is based in Thailand. He writes and updates guidebooks for National Geographic, Frommer’s and Rough Guides, and his features on travel, culture, photography, Nature and Buddhism appear in a variety of international publications.
• ICON: Max Bender @Unsplash
REVIEWS & RATINGS
Reviews and ratings are like gold dust to small developers like us, if you like the app please go back into the app store, find it and leave a review or just a rating. It really helps us. Thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wu Wei Ltd
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ron Emmons
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.