The Thalys app supports you throughout your trip:
- Easily consult the train schedules
- Book your tickets in a few clicks
- Modify or cancel your reservation
- Create a My Thalys World account and benefit from exclusive advantages!
- Access your My Thalys World account, your loyalty card and your tickets without internet connection
- Add your ticket and loyalty card directly to your Apple Wallet*
- Share your ticket with family and friends
- Add your trip to your calendar
- Check traffic information and stay informed of any disruptions
- Find all the information on our promotions, fares and services on board
- Discover all our destinations as well as our tips for your trips to Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne, Disneyland Paris and more!
All tickets are available at Standard, Comfort or Premium rates, depending on your preferences and needs.
Are you fond of low prices? Choose the Standard or Standard Mini rate!
Do you want more comfort during your trip? Choose the Comfort fare, for a serene journey.
Do you want to take advantage of all our services and need flexibility? Then the Premium rate is for you!
On board you can enjoy a quick and comfortable journey, as well as free Wi-Fi and individual electrical outlets.
To take advantage of the best prices to all our destinations, consider booking early! Sales are opened 4 months in advance.
Our high-speed trains serve 4 iconic countries in northern Europe: France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. The app is therefore obviously available in 4 languages: French, English, Dutch and German.
Don't wait any longer and download the app now!
*except for travel to and from the Netherlands
Your Thalys app gives you a better travel experience!
In this new version of the app, we worked on including several stabilisation techniques to optimise our app’s safety and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Gets the job done, don't trust it
It allows you to get your tickets, but has tendency to reset booking date and time when going back a screen. You need to keep an eye on what train you are booking when you navigate screens. It is easy to book the wrong train with no refund available.
Not fully useful
You constantly have to enter your booking reference number or PNR number to retrieve your bookings.
Developer Response ,
Hi Elle Flower17, thank you for your comment! We do have an offline mode, with which you do not have to enter your PNR number each time. This offline mode if accessible for members of our free loyalty program My Thalys World. I wish you a pleasant journey and please contact our customer service in case you would have any questions. Kind regards, Patrice.
Seems to be useless
Only shows a static photo of a train. I first thought it needs some time to load and the photo is a splash screen, but until now I never got past the photo. It has changed once, though, so now I see a different picture of a train. I forgot about the app (my next THALYS travel is still a few weeks away), but today the app sent me a notification that I have the chance to win something. I checked if it works now, but no, there is still only a picture of a train.
So: not good for train travel or ticket management. Great if you like to stare at images of trains and get the occasional spam notification.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THALYS INTERNATIONAL
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Thalys
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.