Imagine an independent city in space, where drugs are a source of superpowers and lethal reality shows a source of income. Team up with equally desperate citizens and fight for your life. How many will you save from an untimely death?
"The 3Games" is an interactive novel by Ema L. Bícová and Anna Michalcová where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--200,000 words, without graphics or sound-effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Join a deadly reality show to fulfill your dreams. Follow or surrender your secret agenda.
• Take control of five characters diverse in gender, race and sexuality.
• Form the best team you can and test mutual loyalty. Betray your teammates to create new alliances.
• Enter a polyamorous relationship. Enjoy a night with no strings attached to take your mind off of tension.
• Utilize your skills and superpowers to escape life threatening situations and get your enemies before they get you!
• Save all five characters from death or sacrifice some in favor of another. Replay to see who lives under different choices!
Bug fixes. If you enjoy this game, please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Better than most.
Rich story, major character development. Totally worth every single cent. The down sides: meaningful choices seem to be few and far between. As is usually the case for choice games the endings are super short and lack luster.
The skin on the app is very poor and I'd suspect many more would read and enjoy the app if it was changed to something cooler.
Took a risk and it payed off
This game is much different than most choice of games and that meant it could've either been something wonderful and original, or a major flop. And it ended up being great. It's not easy doing something different since humans don't like change, which is why some people decided to dislike this game before giving it an actual chance. I personally loved the fact that you were five different characters and I enjoyed the relationships between them all. I began to feel attached to the characters and am excited for the sequel.
Absolutely Love 💗
Going into the story I wasn’t sure what to expect. However after pouring hours (I literally would lose track of time) into this I’m glad that I picked it up! Not only is the overall plot engaging but I loved all the characters! (Expect Lucia) I highly recommend for those who are big ‘Hunger Games’ (as this has that vibe) to give it a try! I was hooked from the first chapter. I hope there is a sequel released somewhere in the near future.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hosted Games LLC
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Ema Bícová & Anna Michalcová
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.