Imagine an independent city in space, where drugs are a source of superpowers and lethal reality shows a source of income. Team up with equally desperate citizens and fight for your life. How many will you save from an untimely death?
"The 3Games" is an interactive novel by Ema L. Bícová and Anna Michalcová where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--200,000 words, without graphics or sound-effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Join a deadly reality show to fulfill your dreams. Follow or surrender your secret agenda.
• Take control of five characters diverse in gender, race and sexuality.
• Form the best team you can and test mutual loyalty. Betray your teammates to create new alliances.
• Enter a polyamorous relationship. Enjoy a night with no strings attached to take your mind off of tension.
• Utilize your skills and superpowers to escape life threatening situations and get your enemies before they get you!
• Save all five characters from death or sacrifice some in favor of another. Replay to see who lives under different choices!
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "The 3Games," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Took a risk and it payed off
This game is much different than most choice of games and that meant it could've either been something wonderful and original, or a major flop. And it ended up being great. It's not easy doing something different since humans don't like change, which is why some people decided to dislike this game before giving it an actual chance. I personally loved the fact that you were five different characters and I enjoyed the relationships between them all. I began to feel attached to the characters and am excited for the sequel.
Absolutely Love 💗
Going into the story I wasn’t sure what to expect. However after pouring hours (I literally would lose track of time) into this I’m glad that I picked it up! Not only is the overall plot engaging but I loved all the characters! (Expect Lucia) I highly recommend for those who are big ‘Hunger Games’ (as this has that vibe) to give it a try! I was hooked from the first chapter. I hope there is a sequel released somewhere in the near future.
at first i was mildly confused, switching around and playing as the different characters, but i began understanding relatively quickly. and the characters are SO WELL WRITTEN. i got attached to the characters so quickly. had to start the game over bc a certain something happened to a certain someone and i was so attached i had to start all the way from the beginning to make sure it didn't happen. get this game, you won't regret it!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hosted Games LLC
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Ema Bícová & Anna Michalcová
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.