ABOUT 5-MINUTE PEDIATRIC CONSULT
The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult is a quick-reference app designed specifically for the diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing care of infants, children, and adolescents. This powerful resource applies the popular 5-Minute approach to pediatric care. With updated content and convenient access at the point of care, 5-Minute Pediatric Consult is the perfect companion for trainees, nurses, and primary care pediatricians.
• Up-to-date details on 500+ pediatric topics
• Information presented in proven, rapid-access format
• Figures and tables to help reinforce key concepts
• Actionable recommendations for diagnostic tests and therapeutic regimens
• New topics including: Depression, Separation Anxiety, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, and more
• Index of Chief Complaints seen in pediatric care
• Useful immunization schedules, medications, and more
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Full Text Search to help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editor: Michael D. Cabana, MD, MPH
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult.
Ratings and Reviews
Not thorough but quick.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 5-Minute Pediatric Consult 7th edition $99.99
- 5-MInute Pediatric Consult $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.