Bible Stories and Activities for Kids to Make Teaching the Bible More Effective!
• 42 Bible Stories with more than 84 puzzles, quizzes, pictures to color and differences to discover.
• 12 stories and 24 activities are provided free.
• Teach on a device (iPad, iPhone or iPod), on a big screen (VGA, HDMI or Apple TV) or print the sheets out.
• Help kids over 7 to learn the stories better, get the point and remember them forever in an enjoyable way.
Unique on the App Store!
Based on “The Activity Bible” Worldwide Bestseller. Published in the USA, Europe, Australia and Africa and edited in more than 15 languages.
WINNER – Children’s Book of the Year (under 12s) category, Christian Resources Together Awards
*** Don't miss out on The Activity Bible app for Kids under 7, with the same stories narrated in a simpler way and with adapted activities. ***
>> What is it?
The Activity Bible for Kids over 7 app is an app for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini which contains 42 Bible Stories with 84 activities. 12 stories and 24 activities are provided free.
>> Who’s using it?
- Christian Families
- Sunday Schools
- Christian Schools
- Kids Mins and Catechists
- Bible Study Groups
- VBS Vacation Bible Study Camps
>> How can I use it?
You can read the stories and solve the activities in 3 different ways:
1. On the device.
2. Projecting them onto a big screen with a pico-projector or plugging into a big TV.
3. Or printing the stories or the activities out to work on them in a traditional way.
Alternatively you can use a mixture of the different ways. Below you have some examples of use:
- At home
Mary is teaching the Bible Stories to her two children. As they only have one iPad they are reading the stories on the iPad and, in turns, one child solves the activities on the iPad and the other one in print. Mary’s children love to use their iPad at home - not just for games, but also to learn the Bible Stories.
- At the Sunday School
John is a Kids Min who loves teaching the Bible Stories in style with his iPhone. So he connects his iPhone to a pico-projector to show the stories on a big screen. As their kids in the Sunday School do not have iPads, John prints from his iPhone as many activity sheets as he needs for the kids to solve them with color pencils.
- At a Christian School
Sheryl is a teacher at a Christian School. As the school has a set of iPads for the kids, she is teaching the stories by projecting them from her iPad and the kids are solving the activities each with their own iPad in a 1-to-1 style. Sheryl loves to teach the Bible Stories with the most modern technologies.
All of the stories contain text that is faithful to a full Bible translation while being retold in a way that is appropriate for the over 7 years old age range.
All the activities have been created carefully and faithfully with the utmost respect for the Bible.
Here you find the stories of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, David, Jonah, and the events of Jesus’s life, death and resurrection. All contents are strictly Bible-based and non-denominational.
- Universal app (iPad and iPhone).
- Quick start and easy to use.
- You can use it offline, if you've downloaded the stories beforehand.
- Connect your device to a projector with VGA, HDMI or Apple TV.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi printer.
- Print one story, all of them or just your custom selection.
- Print as many copies as you need.
>> Kid's Bible Apps
• 365 Bible Stories (0–6yo)
• 365 Prayers for Kids (0–6yo)
• My First Bible Books (0–6yo)
• Children's Bible Books and Movies (+7yo)
• Teen's Bible Comic Books (+13yo)
• My First Bible Games (0–6yo)
• Children's Bible Games (+7yo)
• My First Daily Prayer (0-6yo)
• Children's Bible Daily Prayer app (+7yo)
• The Activity Bible Under 7 (0-6yrs)
• The Activity Bible Over 7 (+7yrs)
Please use the support email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Minor improvements.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think The Activity Bible for Kids over 7 is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for using The Activity Bible for Kids over 7! And don’t miss out our Kids’ Fun & Faithful Bible Apps for Christian Families & Schools:
• 365 Bible Stories (0–6yrs)
• 365 Prayers for Kids (0–6yrs)
• My First Bible Books (0–6yrs)
• My First Daily Prayer (0–6yrs)
• My First Bible Games & Activities (0–6yrs)
• The Activity Bible for Kids under 7 (0–6yrs)
• The Activity Bible for Kids over 7 (+7yrs)
• Children's Bible Books & Movies (+7yrs)
• Children's Bible Daily Prayer (+7yrs)
• Children's Bible Games & Activities (+7yrs)
• The Christianity Simply Explained (+7yrs)
• Teen’s Bible (+13yrs)
• Please note that we cannot reply to reviews and feedback here on the App Store, so please use the support email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing is free
I was trying to find something to use as devotionals for my children and wanted to try this so I downloaded it. The description says there are some free activities so I thought it would be a good way to check it out, but after I download I find out NOTHING is free. I am disappointed. I won’t purchase an app unless they give a sample of it first. They don’t even offer pictures of actual activities in the description! They must not be good if they won’t show u a sample before purchase!
nope save your storage
I’m extremely disappointed in this app... I downloaded it hoping to see a translation for younger ones and you can’t access anything? nothing is free and it doesn’t even give you an option to search, sample, it’s a waste of time. hope they fix this, for their sake. would rate it 0 stars if there were an option, what false advertising
It’s not free
I was thinking about using those for my Sunday school classBut it’s not free and I’m really disappointed about it they should take the free word off of it because it’s A lie . And I thought this was going to help my class but I was wrong. The price that they ask for I can just get my story bible books and make copies of them myself and be a lot cheaper.
The developer, Toni Matas, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Toni Matas
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BCNmultimedia
- In-App Purchases
- Pack All Contents $9.99
- Genesis $4.99
- Birth $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.