Get the sharpest news coverage from South Australia, Australia and the world with the reimagined Advertiser app. Here’s what you’ll love:
24/7 NEWS YOU CAN TRUST
Get access to the latest news and biggest stories as they happen, 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our team of award-winning journalists in Adelaide and right across the globe.
CUSTOMISE YOUR NEWS FEED
Set your local news area, follow journalists and topics, plus your favourite sporting codes and teams. All of your customised preferences will appear on the home screen so you can get straight to what matters to you.
NOTIFICATIONS TAILORED TO YOU
Receive up-to-the-minute alerts on the news you’ve asked for. Tailor your notifications from a range of topics from breaking news, sport and entertainment to business updates and lifestyle.
READ TODAY’S PAPER ON YOUR DEVICE
Read the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of today’s newspaper. Access the past 14 back issues, and all your favourite liftouts like Escape, body+soul and Stellar magazine.
DISCOVER MORE THAN JUST NEWS
Our app is packed with loads of extra features so you’re always in the know and entertained with daily Podcasts, Sudoku and Crosswords.
So, whether you’re interested in the latest news, politics, crime, opinion, entertainment gossip, NRL or other major sports, this app has got you covered.
How to gain full access to the app's content and features:
1) Members to The Advertiser can log in to the app when prompted using their membership details; or,
2) Become a member by subscribing through the app (via iTunes) for just $14.99 per month for the first 3 months. After the first 3 months, subscriptions will automatically renew to $29.99 per month.
• The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $29.99 per month.
• You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We've fixed the issue with Today's Paper.
Ratings and Reviews
So many advertisements must be why it's called The Advertiser
I require Australian news abroad so I downloaded this app. So many advertisements it was annoying to read. I'll stick to the Sydney Morning Herald, less ads and better articles.
Such a shame
It's too bad this app didn't just simply cost $5.99. A flat rate would have been well worth it. The thing is, I really enjoyed this app...for the 31 days I was allowed to read it. I don't think I would ever pay $5.99 a month for any app, no matter how good it was. Had the price been $5.99 PERIOD then this app easily gets 5 stars. Oh and when I purchased it a month ago when it was brand new, the minor detail about this only being a 31 day subscription was in very small print and I didn't notice it. Such a shame because it is a lovely and useful news app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- News Digital Media
- 153.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Nationwide News Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Advertiser & Sunday Mail $19.49
- The Advertiser $11.99
- Dummy The Advertiser & Sunday Mail $0.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.