Read today’s newspaper with the AJCePaper from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The AJCePaper is formatted in the same page-by-page format as print and you can read it on iPad or iPhone. It is the complete newspaper “delivered” to you each morning via a push notification before 6 a.m. It is a convenient way for AJC subscribers to access our local in-depth journalism wherever you are — and it is easy to navigate.
• Organized and simple to use, with multiple ways to view each section, plus a table of contents
• Access to a whole week of newspapers and archives
• AJCePaper-only expanded community news and special sections
• Easy to share stories by email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy access to comics, obituaries and sales circulars
• Quick loading pages
• Reader-friendly format and adjustable font size
• Download for reading offline
• The price of our subscription is $9.99 for 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of our Visitor Agreement: https://www.ajc.com/visitor-agreement/
If you have problems with AJCePaper, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you.
Fixed a bug on iOS9
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ads in new version freeze page navigation
It’s bad enough that having a subscription to the AJC does not remove ads from the bottom of the screen. This new version makes it worse. New ads keep popping on the bottom of the screen. The ad flashes to bring up another ad or to just refresh the same ad. While the ad flashes, it’s impossible to turn the page. The only workaround is to turn off Wi-Fi while reading the paper otherwise the app is unusable. Please take this issue into consideration when providing another update ASAP.
*** Update 2 weeks later from 2 to 4 stars ***
The flashing ads at the bottom of the screen have disappeared. Thank you to the AJC for seeing that this was a major impediment to reading the paper. I hope that this fix is permanent or I will update this review negatively again.
*** Update 1 month later from 4 back to 2 stars ***
I was finally getting used to the ads being gone. Well yesterday, they’re back as they were before. Ads flash every time you swipe left or right to another page. Super annoying and distracting from reading the paper. I’m back to my work around of downloading the paper and then airplane mode. Why do online readers need to see more ads than print subscribers? That’s a penalty for saving trees,?!?
Please stop devoting equal time/space to opposing viewpoints. If a position is wrong or unfair, come out strongly against it. This person currently occupying the Oval Office is a mean spirited, nasty and stupid person. Most Americans are aware of this. Stop giving equal time/space to the few who think otherwise. This make you appear to be his toady. Who are you afraid of offending?
It’s your obligation to make your readers aware that this country is in a precarious position. Our democracy could be lost to an egomaniacal fascist. Please take the time to read “The Coming of the Third Reich”, by Richard J. Evans. The similarities of what went on in Germany approximately 100 years ago to America’s current political climate will scare the “fairness” right out of your word processors.
It can and will happen again if we allow it. You - the free press - has an obligation to stop it. Do your job!
On the road again
60 years ago I delivered the Atlanta Journal from my bicycle in Peachtree Hills. My friends delivered Atlanta constitution in the morning on the same route. Starting in 1958 as subscribe to the Atlantic newspapers at my home in buckhead. Now I live most of the time in the Blue Ridge Mountains and only part time in Buckhead.
It’s 6 o’clock in the morning and it comforts me to be able to read my hometown newspaper while I have my coffee. I do not always agree with the slant but it has become much more balanced in the last few years. It is nice to know what is going on in the neighborhood and people of my age still like to know what’s going on with Georgia Tech football and Georgia tech sports in general. I have been made a fan of the University of Georgia since Zell Miller provided scholarship opportunitiesFor more young people of diverse backgrounds and the admissions criteria went up. During the daytime are use the AJC app on my phone to see what is going on the national news.
An old Buckhead Boy
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cox Enterprises Inc.
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- In-App Purchases
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.