App List is a full-featured App bookmarking and wishlist solution for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS Apps. Just add an App by sharing it from an App Store page, by sharing an App Store URL from another App, or by adding it directly inside App List.
App List is very flexible and can be useful for all kinds of applications, for example:
• Use it as a simple wishlist to bookmark Apps you want to buy later. This is especially useful with its price change notifications
• Bookmark a large game you want to download later, because you are currently on the road and want to save your data allowance
• Save a collection of Apps which you do not use all the time, like your favorite travel apps. Give them a tag in App List, and quickly download them when you need them
• Share your favorite Apps with other people
• Keep track of your own Apps on the App Store
• Track your competitors' Apps on the App Store
• Create a collection of well-designed Apps for inspiration
Full feature list:
• Sync your App List data automatically and seamlessly via iCloud with all your Apple devices
• Group apps with custom tags, and use them to filter or search your list
• Receive a Push Notification when the price of an app you would like to monitor changes
• Read details about every App on your list
• Comprehensive sorting and filtering: filter by tag and platform, search by keyword and change the sort priority of your results.
• Share one or several Apps with other people, either as a list of App Store URLs, or descriptive as Text and URL
• The list display is fully configurable; you can, for example, display various meta data of an app, change the size and location of the icon or turn it off altogether
• Automatic background updates
• Use the Backup & Restore functionality to save a backup of your list (including tags), or to share it with someone else
App List has support for all App Store storefronts. It fully supports Dark Mode, has pointer support and - on the iPad - supports portrait/landscape orientations, split screen multitasking and drag & drop to/from other Apps.
App List is a free app. You can give the developer a tip (via in-app purchase) if you want to support its development, but all functionality can be used freely without tipping.
Thank you for using App List! This version has the following changes.
- Added a filter for free/paid apps
- Added support for filtering and sorting by App Store category
- Added a troubleshooting help for price update notification troubles. Find it in App List's settings.
- Preliminary support for URL schemes - go to the About view in App List's settings to find out more. Let me know what other kind of schemes are useful to you.
- Fixes a crash occurring during background updates
- Fixes a bug that causes the database to grow substantially. After running this version of App List for a bit, it should use a lot less space on your device.
- Several other bug fixes and improvements
- Built with support for iOS 14 and the new 2020 iOS devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic app to track App Store prices.
App discounts happen all the time and there is no way to find out if an app you wish to purchase is discounted. This app solves that issue with push notifications and it’s amazing. Saved quite a few bucks already.
More condensed List view would be nice
This app is awesome! It has a ton of great features available for free. It has been working very well for me with no issues. I have one suggestion, it would be nice to have a more condensed list view. When I remove all of the content options it still leaves a lot of white space and you can’t see many apps at once. It would be nice to have a view where the icon is small and it only shows the name of the app but shows more apps at once.
Good to get update any apps gone for discounted or free
- Rene Fouquet
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 René Fouquet
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Tip $1.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Enormous Tip $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.