The Arena Draft lets you practice your deck building skills and save your Arena decks in Hearthstone to battle friends.
• Draft an Arena deck using cards from your collection
• Import and save your deck into Hearthstone
• Use your Arena decks to play with friends
• 100% free
• No ads
Hearthstone assets used in this app are copyrighted and/or trademarked material of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
This app is not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
• Added "Ashes of Outland" card set
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. A TON of fun to be able to draft a deck with any combo of expansions you want. I use regularly.
2 suggestions to make it even better:
1) To allow duels between friends (how I use it), allow 2 different users to draft different decks (with choices being secret) from a common set of draft choices. That way, we can each draft simultaneously, but make different choices that can lead to different decks that we can then duel with.
2) Update app more quickly with new card expansions and card nerfs.
Having said that, app is still great as is.
Developer Response ,
Thanks TenBones! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the app.
The toggles below each expansion are meant to control the maximum number of cards for each rarity - legendary/epic/rare/common. For example, this would allow someone to have a draft with only common cards. Do you have an idea for how this could be better communicated in the app?
Interesting enough concept, but the draft system works absolutely nothing like the real game. Adding the updates to be more like the actual arena draft system would make this app interesting at least.
Absolutely! Those sound like great updates. Like a said, interesting concept, and I’d absolutely redownload if those options were added to the app. Thanks for the response!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the honest feedback. In 1.6, I've added the ability to draft using card "buckets" which much more closely mirrors how the draft system works today.
Hopefully this change addresses your concern will make the app more enjoyable for you.
Thanks again for your help in making this a better app.
Thanks for the honest feedback. I built this app before the new drafting system, and haven't yet had time to update the draft logic.
Would you prefer something closer to the card bucket system that exists today? Or a system that groups similar card values from a Tierlist (HearthArena, Lightforge, etc)? Or something entirely different?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.