Our mobile banking app provides the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime and anywhere from your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Our app lets you view up-to-the-minute account balances and recent transactions. You can transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills.
The Bank of Marion’s Mobile Banking app is available to all Bank of Marion Online Banking customers.
• To enroll in Mobile Banking, log onto Online Banking at www.bankofmarionva.com. Select the "Other Services" tab, then the "Mobile" tab, and follow the instructions.
• If you aren’t enrolled in Online Banking yet, but have a checking account with us, you can enroll in Online Banking at www.bankofmarionva.com. Click on Online Banking and follow the instructions.
Your security is our number one concern.
Our Mobile Banking service employs the latest security safeguards and industry-standard technologies to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts.
• Our Mobile Banking system does not transmit account numbers.
• Your own unique image and phrase display when you log in.
• Challenge questions are used to verify your identity when you log in to your mobile account the first time or from an unrecognized device.
• We use advanced encryption technology to safeguard your personal information.
Here are some of the things you can do with Mobile Banking –
• View up-to-the-minute balances on all your accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay Bills
• Locate any of our branches and ATMs
• View other Bank services
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and Customer Service
For all Customer Support contact us at 276-783-3116 or 800-772-1807 during regular business hours or email us at email@example.com
The Bank of Marion does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply.
Access your accounts with Touch ID.
View your account balances and transfer funds on the go.
Manage all your bill payments from your phone or tablet.
Use P2P to send payments to anyone safely and securely.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now that Bank of Marion updated their website this app works well. Give it a try. Let's hear what you think.
This app is only okay if ALL you do is check your balance, and even then, it is sometimes spotty with letting you log in.
If you try to deposit... well, you are better off just going in person. Because EVERY time you take a photo of the check, it will request you retake it. I have had to retake photos 7-8 times before, and that’s only if you get lucky, and the app doesn’t lock you out.
For people like me who cannot physically deposit a check in person, this system is an absolute nightmare, and I will be changing banks.
Balance never accurate
I recently opened my account and every day my balance is not correct. Even when I delete the app and then download it again it doesn't show my account in real time. I made a deposit yesterday and it's not showing today so we I hacked? Where did it go? It was showing yesterday. And no one to ask until Monday. My other two apps for other Banks do not do this (amount changes every time I log in).
- The Bank of Marion
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © The Bank of Marion
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.