A simple barcode and QR code scanner with a fast and clean user interface. It offers a web preview for QR codes and lookup capabilities for regular barcodes. From the builtin web preview you can jump to Safari for full web functionality.
*** Custom URLs: you can configure two URLs to search sites/price comparing sites of your choice to perform custom lookups.
Full feature list:
- It just works. Barcodes are recognised as soon as they’re in focus, there’s no need to align them to on-screen rectangles, crosshairs or anything of the sort.
- Adjustable “region of interest” (a rectangle outside of which everything is ignored), in case the barcode or QR code you intend to scan is close to other barcodes or surrounded by complex text or graphics that would otherwise interfere with the scanning process.
- Flashlight, useful in low light conditions. Beware though, turning on the flashlight might cause some glare if the barcode is on a glossy surface, in that case just tilt your phone slightly until you get rid of the glare.
- Once a valid code gets recognised, you can look it up online or, if it contains a valid URL, you can go directly to that website (mostly for QR codes). You can also copy it to your pasteboard or share it with other apps or users using the standard iOS share sheet. You may also assign it a short description for later reference. And, for the curious ones, you can see the type of barcode you just scanned (Code-39, UPC, EAN, etc.).
- History: all scanned codes are available in the history pane, sorted by date. If you entered a description when you originally scanned a code, that description is also displayed in the list.
- Custom URLs: for the more advanced users, there’s an advanced settings screen where you can define up to two custom URLs containing a placeholder for the actual barcode (say for price comparing websites or custom barcode lookup sites). These URLs will appear as buttons on the details pane.
- 3D Touch: the standard lookup/go to website button as well as the two custom URL buttons boast 3D Touch functionality, allowing you to get quick sneak peeks at the websites.
- NO ADS, NO IN-APP PURCHASES.
Improvements over the previous version include: a redesigned tutorial on first launch; a new Amazon search button (available once a barcode has been detected); small improvements under the hood.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Alexandru Dumitrescu
- 8.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Romanian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Alexandru Dumitrescu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.