Join the Berenstain Bears in this interactive book app as Santa leaves the cubs a special gift of a nutcracker for Christmas! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Jump inside to find out how the cubs put their imaginations to work as they act out their own version of The Nutcracker!
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 4-8
The Reviews Are In:
- “This is a great family and holiday story that encourages kids to use their imagination.” - I Heart This App
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official HarperCollins licensed app: www.harpercollinschildrens.com
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for kids with special needs!
My 9 year old daughter with autism loves this app! Please bear with me as this is my first review ever and I'm limited on knowlege of apps as Autism Speaks gave us our iPad last year. We were gifted this app by Gary at A4CWSN and we love it! My daughter surprised me by how many words she knew when she recorded herself and then played it back! I also love the fact that when she started stimming on recording screams I could take the microphone feature off and keep what I wanted she had already recorded. Very easy to navigate, great colors and artwork, the original narrator is interesting to listen to, the function that labels all the pictures helps to build vocabulary, the music is great and this is so much better than a video as it is interactive.I will be looking to buy more apps like this from Oceanhouse Media!
Best books for kids
Ocean house media makes the best books for kids. These are 1 million times better than the physical copies of the books. With parental controls and other features that help kids learn vocabulary, pronunciation and intonation. I will continue to buy every book they produce.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.