With the NEW BOB & TOM Show radio app you can connect with the BOB & TOM Show like never before.
• Tune into the BOB & TOM Show live on your favorite station.
• Find your closest station through geo-location and set it as your favorite!
• Listen to the best of the BOB & TOM Show on B&T 24/7 the rest of the day. B&T 24/7 is a comedy channel featuring the best bits and segments from our vast archive of the world's best comedians and entertainers.
• Access BOB & TOM Show social media with or without an account. Sign in to interact with the show.
• Experience Bob & Tom ad-free as a VIP listener!
• Show Notes
• Listen to the Free B&T podcast with recent highlights of the show.
• Talkback to the studio with our Open Mic feature
• Email the show directly
• Download your favorite episodes and listen to them on the go
• Upload photos and video directly from the app
• B&T live video feeds and much more!
Fix for the ads interruption of stream play functionality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I must say i’m a loyal fan and love the show, but this app crashes every single time i open it. After that, when I restart, its fine. Tom is such a perfectionist; I’m surprised this is not fixed after months of similar complaints. Also, it’s impossible to search for specific bits from past albums. The desktop version is also very difficult, but one of the reasons i’m a VIP member is for the old bits. Make it easier to search discography
Update: crash fixed; of course, now it completely locks up after the ad runs, necessitating a restart anyway
Just new, not better
This version looks great and has added a few features but sadly it’s left out some key features of the old app. First, the app now doesn’t show up on my Apple Car play anymore. Because it doesn’t show up, I can’t control it from my radio and have to pick up the phone to start the app. Why, you may ask? Because, if for some reason the app stops broadcasting because I took out one of my AirPods, the app won’t automatically resume play like the old one did when I put reinsert the AirPod. It does the same thing when a call or text message comes in. I have to pick up the phone and manually press stop, then press play. It has actually removed the safety features that keeps your eyes in the road.
It still has the great content, but it’s not as user friendly as before.
Not Worth It
It’s just not worth the hassle. I downloaded the app because I didn’t have a radio at work. The ads add an extra hour to every show. When you attempt to listen to the show you hear one ad, then it shuts off. Typically on the second or third attempt to listen you hear 1 or 2 more ads, then you finally hear the show. The show seems to pause or stop almost every half hour. When attempting to reestablish the audio, ads constantly flash in front of the play button and it is impossible to access the audio again. I have updated the app every time, but I have not noticed any improvements in the app’s performance. I recommend just purchasing a radio. I’m a loyal fan, but this app does not work and likely will not ever.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The 465 Group, LLC
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Jacobs Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.