A few years have passed since our heroes heroically defeated the arch-witch Mortroga. And their lives, like the lives of most people in Aventásia, are still in turmoil. The War of the Two Towers is over, but the wounds it left upon the land are still bleeding.
The gnome Wilbur Weathervane is struggling with his new job as a teacher at the reopened School for Wizardry and Witchcraft. His magic wand is having a mind of its own and an assassination plot against the arch-mage overshadows the first democratic elections in Seastone.
Faced with political intrigues that threaten the delicate balance of peace, Wilbur is in dire need of his old friends. But the elf princess Ivo and the adventurer Nate have, after a brief romantic interlude, gone their separate ways.
Ivo has returned to her gilded cage in the elf kingdom, overprotected by her controlling mother.
Nate along with his trusty companion Critter has been taken prisoner on the flying island of his arch-enemy the Red Pirate.
But fate does not rest. A darkness has fallen upon the land, or rather, a pinkness. A magic force is turning mighty beasts into fluffy plush puppies and towering castles into oversized dollhouses. Every world needs its heroes. However unlikely they may seem.
A new adventure from KING Art, the creators of The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief
A fantasy story with over 20 hours of pointing and clicking
The trademark BoUT-humor, lovingly spoofing LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit, WoW and more
Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
The well-proven "Multi-Character-Gameplay"
The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and brand-new
Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique
An epic soundtrack with all the classics and many new compositions
- Added additional sidequest in Chapter 5
- Fixed a bug with the sandbag in chapter 3
- Fixed missing inventory icons
- Fixed a bug where the credits didn’t show up
- Fixed gaps in the background
- Fixed a bug where the subtitles didn’t show up in minigames
- Performance improvements in some scenes (which caused the Critter bug in chapter 2)
- Fixed a bug where the music didn’t stop playing in chapter 5
- Fixed interaction points with controller input
- Fixed bugs where the zoom didn’t reset after a dialogue
- Fixed a bug where Nate disappears when switching characters in chapter 4
- Fixed some minor issues in chapter 5
- Fixed a bug with Controller input where the player character was walking endlessly.
- Fixed pathfinding of the robot in the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug with the Seal in chapter 5.
- Fixed a bug where the game would get stuck after you lit the fireplace in the library in chapter 1.
- Fixed an issue in Chapter 3 where the v-belt was not attached to the machine (Turn the flywheel to repair your savegame).
- Fixed an issue in Chapter 3 where the electricity could not be generated (examine the water wheel to repair your savegame).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
fireplace scene prblem!!
this game is gorgeous and fairly interesting, and the reason i like this game is that it is not a time limited game. but the firplace scene seems to have bugs or something because no matter hoe fast you try it’s not quick enough to light the fire. and the stupid gnome has to talk a bunch of craps in front of the firplace every time, if he could’ve just shut up he would be able to get the fire started. I’ve tried like a hundred times now and making people repeat things over and over is not fun anymore.
Charming, Hilarious Adventure through a Fantasy Setting
Given the quality of the first Unwritten Tales game, I had high hopes...and this new title more than lives up to my expectations. This is a beautifully made adventure game. It’s witty, charming, and a delight to play. The puzzles are challenging, but not so hard that you tire of the characters or settings in frustration. It pokes fun irreverently at almost everything, and the results can be hilarious, sometimes literally laugh out loud funny. This is the type of game that makes you realize, or perhaps remember, the reasons that good adventure games are so wonderful.
- THQ Nordic GmbH
- 4.8 GB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 KING Art GmbH & Nordic Games GmbH. Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.