The Bourbon Review is the worlds leading magazine dedicated to Bourbon and American whiskey. Here, you’ll discover what’s happening in the world of Bourbon including industry news, in-depth conversations with the artists who distill these great spirits, cocktail & food recipes from the best bartenders, mixologists & chefs using whiskey, plus other guidance on how one should live the Bourbon Lifestyle.
The Bourbon Review Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I concur with Thom Buck.
Greetings, I concur with Thom Buck he absolutely nailed it in his review. This is exactly what I have been thinking and feeling all along since I’ve started drinking whiskey and bourbon as a young man in the Marine Corps. I had no idea what I was doing initially and was following the packed drinking Jack Daniels, Jim Bean, Evans Williams, George Dickel, and whatever else was inexpensive in the package store on base. I knew I’d like to taste the sensations and everything else with whiskey and bourbon but I did not realize or understand there was more. I think I got lucky, as I was promoted I got a couple of extra dollars in my monthly check, I tried more varieties. I found the Hirsch 16-year-old which was phenomenal at $50 a bottle initially year's ago. I have been chasing that taste, that flavor, that experience ever since it became unavailable. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know.
Friends of the Mash...
As someone who has spent far too much on the brown elixir of life over the last several decades...I finally came to the realization that I didn’t feel guilty about buying great Bourbon. It was only when I was manipulated into spending money on disappointing whiskey that I questioned the sanity of my purchases.
I say “manipulated” because I found myself relying on distinctive bottles, artsy labels and poetic descriptions published by the distiller to make many of my Bourbon selections. However, once I began reading The Bourbon Review I saw not just my knowledge of this amazing libation grow...but indeed my taste-pallet also expanded in sophistication.
The Bourbon Review is not just entertaining and resourceful but it has made me a more thoughtful consumer of this historical drink. The Bourbon Review has generously introduced me to a my newest...Friends of the Mash...and I thank them for it!
My Study Guide For The Bourbon Lifestyle
I LOVE The Bourbon Review app and magazine!!! They both have been so helpful and the app works great!
For the past 7 years I've worked in the hospitality and service industry in Cocoa Beach and Central Florida (the so called tourism capital of the world) the land of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Sunshine, Bikinis and Beaches!! I've recently moved to work here in Lexington, The Heart of Bourbon Country, and found myself on a major learning curve when it comes to knowing anything about bourbon. The Bourbon Review has become my key educational resource! It has given me deep knowledge in so many facets; from descriptions of the different flavor pallets of each bourbon, to articles featuring tours of the distilleries, and the hottest happenings!! It is my hospitality/service industry study guide for the Bourbon Lifestyle!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Bourbon Review LLC
- 51.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©All content exists as intellectual property rights of The Bourbon Review
- In-App Purchases
- Bourbon Review - 1 Year $14.99
- Bourbon Review: $10.99
- TBR Fall 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.