The Bourbon Review is the worlds leading magazine dedicated to Bourbon and American whiskey. Here, you’ll discover what’s happening in the world of Bourbon including industry news, in-depth conversations with the artists who distill these great spirits, cocktail & food recipes from the best bartenders, mixologists & chefs using whiskey, plus other guidance on how one should live the Bourbon Lifestyle.
The Bourbon Review Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My Study Guide For The Bourbon Lifestyle
I LOVE The Bourbon Review app and magazine!!! They both have been so helpful and the app works great!
For the past 7 years I've worked in the hospitality and service industry in Cocoa Beach and Central Florida (the so called tourism capital of the world) the land of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Sunshine, Bikinis and Beaches!! I've recently moved to work here in Lexington, The Heart of Bourbon Country, and found myself on a major learning curve when it comes to knowing anything about bourbon. The Bourbon Review has become my key educational resource! It has given me deep knowledge in so many facets; from descriptions of the different flavor pallets of each bourbon, to articles featuring tours of the distilleries, and the hottest happenings!! It is my hospitality/service industry study guide for the Bourbon Lifestyle!
Thorough review of industry updates along with good recipes. Pixel is the company that produces app and does good job with customer issues (had to ask a question and Pixel said they'd get back in 12 hours, but answered in about 90 mins).
Great purchase...love it!
Great read for the bourbon lover, even those new to the taste like me. Love the magazine overall and the events they host. I just bought the best t-shirt for my Dad for Christmas!
- The Bourbon Review LLC
- 51.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©All content exists as intellectual property rights of The Bourbon Review
- In-App Purchases
- Bourbon Review - 1 Year $14.99
- Bourbon Review: $10.99
- TBR Fall 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.