The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets!
Following a sudden explosion at the Stonehenge Museum fundraiser, you find yourself trapped in a hidden underground complex. Your only means of escape is by sending photographs of your surroundings to another survivor confined elsewhere. But before long, a disturbing truth begins to dawn…
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first-person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?
- An immersive first-person narrative.
- An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
- Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
- A brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
- A rich and established game world boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
- An illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the Bradwell world to life.
- Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
- Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins)
- Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands)
- Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)
- Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
- Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.
- Level Select! Unlocks level by level throughout the game
- Control sensitivity gets saved and persists
- Changes to the SMP rotation system - rotation persists regardless of object position
- Fixed object snapping on ledges
- Blurry textures for letters
- Better dead zones to joystick controls
- Contextual movement sensitivity improvements - smooth sensitivity curve on analog inputs
- New Activity feed UI
- New Mailbox UI
- Lighting fixes
- Audio transcript in the Mailbox UI now appears in the mailbox and not the subtitles
- Progression blocker in Pump Room 3 in Water Treatment fixed
- Progression blocker where you get blocked by a dinghy in Medical fixed
- UI Indicators now appear in the correct positions
- D14 door now has a no-print symbol on the floor
- Ease of use for interacting with objects
- Minor localization fixes
- Other minor bug fixes
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bossa Studios Ltd
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Bossa Studios Ltd. & A Brave Plan Ltd. The Bradwell Conspiracy & A Brave Plan trademarks of A Brave Plan Ltd., Bossa Studios trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.