The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets!
Following a sudden explosion at the Stonehenge Museum fundraiser, you find yourself trapped in a hidden underground complex. Your only means of escape is by sending photographs of your surroundings to another survivor confined elsewhere. But before long, a disturbing truth begins to dawn…
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first-person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?
- An immersive first-person narrative.
- An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
- Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
- A brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
- A rich and established game world boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
- An illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the Bradwell world to life.
- Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
- Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins)
- Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands)
- Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)
- Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
- Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.
- Level Select! Unlocks level by level throughout the game
- Control sensitivity gets saved and persists
- Changes to the SMP rotation system - rotation persists regardless of object position
- Fixed object snapping on ledges
- Blurry textures for letters
- Better dead zones to joystick controls
- Contextual movement sensitivity improvements - smooth sensitivity curve on analog inputs
- New Activity feed UI
- New Mailbox UI
- Lighting fixes
- Audio transcript in the Mailbox UI now appears in the mailbox and not the subtitles
- Progression blocker in Pump Room 3 in Water Treatment fixed
- Progression blocker where you get blocked by a dinghy in Medical fixed
- UI Indicators now appear in the correct positions
- D14 door now has a no-print symbol on the floor
- Ease of use for interacting with objects
- Minor localization fixes
- Other minor bug fixes
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bossa Studios Ltd
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Bossa Studios Ltd. & A Brave Plan Ltd. The Bradwell Conspiracy & A Brave Plan trademarks of A Brave Plan Ltd., Bossa Studios trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.