Breaker is a fun new way to meet, connect, and share moments of your life with the world. Be bold, be brave and break into an exciting world where cyber meets the real world. Everyone follows and engages each other on all these social media apps but no one really interacts in the real world. Well now there is an app that bridge those two worlds and its called Breaker. Meet new people online and meet people in person and begin to share your commonalities using Breaker. Each time you meet someone and scan their QR Code, it takes you to their personal Breaker Page and shows you all the things you share in common. From the restaurants you’ve eaten, the schools you’ve gone to, the friends you know, and even down to the same Fed Ex store you use. Breaker helps break the ice! Breaker also helps you keep track and share to the world everything that you do. Breaker allows you to collect QR Codes from any business, location, event, party, clubs, food, as long as someones made a Breaker Page, you can collect that code! Each time you scan and collect, Breaker stores it into a category, that shows the world everything that you’ve done. This also allows you to find out what you have in common with another user. Each time you see a Breaker QR Code at any establishment from restaurants, coffee shop, ski resort, national parks etc. be sure to scan the QR Code to update your status with the time, location, and even a photo. Friends and family will be able to see your news post and be able to like, share, comment, and also join! Download Breaker and begin to connect, collect, and share.
Use Breaker to:
* Find out what another user, shares in common with you. From the music you both listen to, the same grocery store you both go to, and to the friends and associates you share. Everything you both share in common. You can use that information as an ice breaker!
* Collect as many Breaker QR Codes as you can. Show the world that you don’t just sit on your butt all day!Each time you do an activity that has their own Breaker QR Code, scan and collect that code so you can update your profile and also your news feed.
* Separate your friends into two categories. Breaker Friends and Friends. Breaker Friends will be everyone you have met in person and scanned and collected their Breaker QR Code.Friends will be members you have friend requested online but not in person.
* Share photos and videos of your life in a fun and easy way. Be able to like, hug, kiss, and share.
* With the bucket list feature your able to add places and activities to your bucket list. Meaning that each time you scan a Breaker QR Code of a place or an activity, it collects it in the bucket list, which allows friends to be able to see a list of all the places and things you’ve done.
* Invite and Join feature allows each user to invite friends to come join them at his/her location. When you scan a code of an establishment or place, the user has the the choice to Invite others. If the user chooses to invite others, it will pop up on the news feed with an icon to join. If the second user clicks join from his news feed it will automatically send a message to the other user letting him/her know they plan to join.
* Network and collect new business associates without having to use business cards and be able to share what you may have in common from associates, education, qualification and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for your interest and support. There are many issues that I am aware of, but I would like to hear from everyone. Please help make this better.
The developer, Kijja Tantayanurak, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kijja Tantayanurak
- 11.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © The Breaker App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.