Finally, an app designed for the independent fitness professional.
Are you tired of keeping track of how many private training sessions your clients have? Wish you could spend less time responding to text messages about rescheduling? Ever had a client forgot to pay and your rent was due?
We build Bright to solve all these problems and more. I designed this app for my wife, who is a weightlifting coach and we also own and operate a barbell club. We made Bright so she could spend less time on her phone, and more time with our children. And we really believe if Bright helped her, it can help you too.
Why Bright is different:
- No monthly fees. Ever.
- Scheduling feature is completely free. Forever.
- Payments feature is fully integrated with the scheduling, so if clients don't pay within 24 hours, your calendar is automatically freed up so you can take on more clients.
- We makes it easy to enforce policies such as last minute cancelation, so your time will always be respected.
- Additional features to help you manage your own studio with multiple instructors and group classes.
We only charge a 4% platform fee (in addition to card processing fee) for every payment made through Bright. This way, we do well only when you do well. And we're correctly incentivized to keep improving the app to help your fitness business thrive.
Give Bright a try today!
- Big Release! Version 1.0 of the Bright App added studio management features!
- Charge monthly membership and day passes
- Create and manage group classes for your studio
- Invite instructors to teach group classes and managers to help manage everything
- Manage multiple studios at the same time!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and convenient
Talk about modern, I’ve never come across such a convenient app for trainers and clients. Leaving behind the old and welcoming in the new, this is the definition of modern technology at its finest. My coach and I have the easiest time scheduling our sessions and I wouldn’t want it any other way. 10/10 would recommend this EVERYONE. What more could you ask?
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.