The Checklist app has been developed by GPs, Practice Managers and Primary Care experts to provide an easy way to manage Primary Care.
The Checklist provides assurance and compliance for the most important tasks including Safety, Access, Clinical, Admin, HR, Finance, and Patient Experience.
The Checklist is designed to ensure:
- CQC Compliance
- IG Compliance
- Effective HR Management
- Proactive Financial Reporting
- Timely monitoring and encouragement of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual practice tasks
- Achievement of key performance indicators
- Reporting at individual staff, practice or group level
- Integration with other AT Tech innovations, including data visualisation within our Business Intelligence tool
1. Predefined task list based on a deep understanding of General Practice
2. Bulk add tasks to users based on their roles
3. Group submission of usual tasks
4. Assign pending tasks to a team member
5. Out of office function, to delegate tasks temporarily when away
6. Reports dashboard to view task performance
7. Tooltips on task cards for further details about the individual tasks
8. Filters providing the option to view tasks by category, frequency or by practice (for multi-practice users)
9. Switch roles function, enabling users with varied roles to manage a variety of tasks
10. Push Notifications to update users about pending tasks and tasks assignment
Crash reporting has been integrated in this version
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.