We’re Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky’s largest newsroom, uncovering news that matters to the people in our community. We’ve won awards from all across the country, including a Pulitzer Prize for local news. But none of that matters to us as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of Cincinnati.com and The Cincinnati Enquirer’s in-depth coverage, including things to do around town and analysis of the Bengals, Reds, Bearcats, high school teams, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The Cincinnati.com app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber to The Cincinnati Enquirer, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.cincinnati.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've made updates to our iOS 14 widget for a cleaner experience
• And as always, some bug fixes and performance improvements along the way.
Ratings and Reviews
Great journalism but the app itself needs some tweaks.
The reporting that the enquirer does is top notch. All you need to do is read their incredible piece 7 Days of Heroin and you’ll know the quality and dedication they’re capable of. I just have a minor criticism about the notification system for the app. I set up notifications so I can stay up to date on the news of my city, but I don’t care about certain topics. Namely sports. I just wish there was an option to opt out of getting notifications about specific topics. That way I wouldn’t have my phone buzzing at me to tell me about things I have absolutely no interest in.
The app itself is awful
If you’re in the middle of an article and go check the weather or answer your phone, or even just put your phone down long enough for it to sleep, the app closes completely and you have to reopen it, find the article you were reading, and then find your place in the article. Every. Single. Time. It’s super annoying and I don’t have ANY other apps that do that. It’s not like it would take new technology to fix that incredibly annoying “feature.” Even this very app didn’t start doing it until relatively recently. So they must have deliberately *chosen to make this happen. I’m seriously considering dropping my subscription until they fix it.
Good but very political
I like the app and the new updates and keeps you up to date in the tri state area. However, they are very biased on their political views and constantly sending push notifications about their views on it which is very annoying. You have the app for a few days and you’ll know exactly which side of the aisle they’re on. Just report the news and enough of your political opinions.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 197 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Cincinnati Enquirer News Digital Subscription $14.99
- The Cincinnati Enquirer News Annual Digital Subscription $69.99