Best Clock app I have seen for Mac (AU)
Fabulous design (US)
Absolutely excellent clock and time zone app (AU)
Simple! I use it everyday! Brilliant! (UK)
Perfect for Global Responsibilities(US)
Completely redesigned, The Clock 4 Bigger than ever.
• Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
• Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the macOS Calendar
• Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
• Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, ...
• Highly customizable.
• Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
• Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time.
• Touch Bar and Notification Center Widget ready for your convenience.
• Window resizing and the responsive design to adapt to your need.
• HandOff with The Clock on your iPhone/iPad.
The World Clocks
• AM/PM or 24Hours.
• Analog or Digital Clock view.
• Choose among a wide range of complications
• Business Hours.
• Time offset.
• Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
• Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
• AM/PM, 24H.
• Drag&Drop the world clocks to order them.
• Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
• Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
• Change the city name.
• PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period.
• Meeting Planner Slider to travel through time.
• Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
• Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• With the Calendar.app integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
• With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
• Export easily your schedule information by a simple copy/paste or share menu or Drag & Drop.
• Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min.
• Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortcuts, trackpad.
• Show/Hide the Calendar.
• Toggle week/month view.
• Show/Hide the weeks number.
• Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (Regional settings, or ISO 8601).
• Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• Highlight days off per city.
• Follow the macOS setting for calendar first day of the week or set your own...
• Choose to integrate or not with the macOS Calendar.
• Have a quick view on your calendar events.
• Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule.
• Voice Over.
• Dynamic Type for font size to adapt to your need.
• Color blind friendly.
• Haptic feedback (for Mac supporting it).
• Choose between 4 beautiful themes (White/Dark/Daisy Blue/Deep Dark) with transparency or not.
• Select clock faces.
• Have the theme follow automatically the color of your appearance.
• Rearrange The Clock menu bar items by (shift) drag and drop.
• Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
• Display the moon phase, and get all the moon phase informations.
• Backup/Restore your settings easily (Local, Dropbox, iCloud).
• Keep or not The Clock window floating above your desktop.
• Choose to access The Clock from the menu bar or from the Dock.
• Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
• Amazing Take a Break screen saver, displaying quotes among ~100 quotes in 8 genres or World Clock Map.
• Or the Take a Break screen saver, with your own text.
• And more …
• And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.
Ready for macOS 12 Monterey.
[New] macOS 12 Monterey Shortcuts.
[New Calendar] Video Meeting Events are now highlighted in Calendar events.
[New Calendar] Simply join video call and open an event link by clicking on the video service or link icons.
[New Calendar] Events Notes, Location, URL are now displayed in tooltip for more detailed information.
[New Calendar] Click on an event will be now opened automatically in Fantastical if you are using it instead of the macOS Calendar.
[Improvement] Extra Widgets themes.
[Other] Bugs fixed and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Making OS X great again
What everyone else has written is true - it’s perfect - wanting for nothing yet not pushing too many options at you either. For me what makes this app go from really good to perfect are two things. One, the search function for city or time zone just works the way you think it should. But two is really what makes me love it: you pick the city or time zone that matches your time needs and then you can give it a nickname that is more meaningful to you. I’ve yet to find another time application that gives you that feature. For example, if your small city or town isn’t listed but another large city is and you know that the large city’s time matches your needs choose the large city and then rename it and you’re done. Rename the city to match your company’s datacenter names, time zone, corporate locations, warehouses, people times, what ever you need.
Thank you to the developer for making this great app.
Great App! The Best Clock App I've Found!
I've used The Clock for a few years now and never took the time to review it (shame on me). But I'm motivated to do so now because the developer has been amazing at resolving a problem I had—in under and hour!
Now for the rest of the review. I've used several different clock apps through the years. The Clock is very professional looking, offers dozens of customizable options, and lets me display all my world clocks in one, nice, neat place. When someone is in my office, they often ask about the app because of how impressive it looks.
Some of my favorite features: renaming a location with a more obscure city or town name, night/day clock faces at a glance, and syncing the app between my work and home computers. I definitely recommend it!
There are an overwhelming number of clocks available, and I have surveyed many of them. This one is by the best. I like that it keels a low profile on the menu bar, but when it’s opened it has a very well designed, easy to read, expansive view. The calendar is a also nice feature to have along with the clocks, although if a calendar view is not wanted, it’s easy to toggle it off. Probably my favorite feature is the “meeting planner slider.” This feature makes it very easy to time differences as times are agreed on for a meeting. All in all, a fantastic app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fabrice Leyne
- 17.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Fabrice Leyne
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.