The Cochrane Library is owned and produced by Cochrane, a global, independent network of researchers, professionals, patients, carers, and people interested in health. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) is the leading journal and database for systematic reviews in health care.
Cochrane Review authors search for and collate the existing primary research on a topic that meets certain criteria; then it is assessed using stringent guidelines, to establish whether or not there is conclusive evidence about a specific treatment. Cochrane Reviews are internationally recognized as the highest standard in evidence-based health care.
Features exclusive to the Cochrane Library app include:
• The best evidence chosen by the Cochrane Editor-in-Chief in a monthly issue format.
• Downloadable Cochrane Review content for reading offline.
• A bookmark feature for creating your own special collections of Cochrane evidence.
• Abridged Cochrane Reviews for the best possible reading experience.
- Added push notifications
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.