Welcome to The Coffee Inc, business simulation tycoon game!
As a founder and CEO, your role is to start up your coffee shop, manage coffee bean blends, create the best coffee products, hire and motivate the best talents, conduct effective marketing, manage financials, expand the business to multiple cities and build the biggest coffee empire!
=== Key Features ===
- Open more than two hundred coffee shops. Location! Location! Location!
- Choose your own exteriors, interiors and store equipment in order to differentiate your stores from competitors.
- Five cities to expand your business (so as your competitors!).
- Develop the best coffee blends to uniquely stand out your products and shops.
- Set products and pricing strategies wisely to compete with neighboring coffee shops.
- Hire store employees, train/motivate/compensate them well and keep the service level high.
- Conduct store marketing as well as corporate level marketing to increase brand awareness and attract more customers.
- Very realistic income statement and balance sheet to provide detailed financial insights.
- Borrow money from the Bank if you are short on cash.
- File for IPO to increase the capital and expand your business aggressively.
- Acquire (M&A) competitors through the stock market.
- Once you get big, you can invest in real estate and other venture businesses.
- Expand your business to become an owner of professional sports team franchises.
- It's a turn-based game. Enjoy the game at your own pace, even offline. No more waiting for hours and days!
- Because we'd like you to fully enjoy the game, there are no annoying ads.
- New game level "Tycoon" was introduced.
- The app now supports German.
- Fixed a M&A bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t get enough of this game!!! Suggestions though???
I think I’m addicted to this game!!! It’s so fun, cool and somewhat educational. Realistic prices and numbers when building or buying something. Even with product pricing and marketing against your competitors. The game forces you to strategize and execute your plans to be the number one chain and make MONEY!!! I have no complaints but I wish there was a way to play with friends or people online. I’m not sure how hard it would be to make this happen but I think it’ll keep players engaged more. Players could tap on competitor’s properties and see how they’re marketing and financing. Then you, the player, could make the necessary adjustments to your properties and gain more revenue. Just a thought. Also, I wish there was a tutorial to explain everything. I’m kinda winging it right now. For example, when I start to lose money, I think “ok let‘s make some random changes to stay out the red.” However, I’m sure if I had more knowledge or some type of understanding of business and finance, I could excel a bit more (or fail a bit more too). Nonetheless, I really dig this game and I believe that it has the potential to encourage and influence future entrepreneurs. Just imagine if high schoolers and middle schoolers had this as a part of their curriculum for a business or finance course. It would do NUMBERS!!! Just my thoughts. Best $2 spent in a while!
No tap/idle crap! Great tycoon game! Realistic prices!
I very rarely spend money on a phone game. I saw the ads for this game on FB and it looked cool, checked it out and went ahead and got it. Only $2. Within 10 minutes I bought the two extra cities for 99 cents each. Well worth it! A full game for under $4 with no ads! Not a stupid tap game or idle game! Real prices too! Instead of profits like twenty four octillion a second, it’s actually real. Broken down by the week. You advance The week when you want. Set each price for each style of coffee. It’s like 15 hot drinks and 15 cold drinks and then also some snacks. You can run ads like billboards, radio, tv, your own company mobile phone app, free WiFi at your stores, buy one get one free, etc. This really is a great game! Been playing for hours and hours for about three weeks now! If you want a real tycoon game, this is the one!
Most Realistic Tycoon Game
Easily one of the best tycoon games available. Really well thought out in terms of game logic, AI competition, and options for a diversified portfolio. I’ve always wanted to own a sports team and now I can with this game :). Note to Developer: One bug that keeps coming up is if you’re offered a chance to invest in a start-up on the weekly recap and you don’t immediately invest, it does not give you the chance invest if you move away from this screen (only works for sports teams). There are times when I need to go sell stock from other portfolios to buy into a start-up, but this bug does not allow for this.
Other than that, keep up the great work and can’t wait for more developments to this game.
- Side Labs LLC
- 224.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Side Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- City of Las Palmas $0.99
- City of Augusta $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.