Read the daily edition of the Congressional Record on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The Congressional Record App is presented by the Library of Congress using data provided by the Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Office of the Secretary of the Senate, and the Government Printing Office.
With this app you can:
- Browse editions of the Congressional Record by date: January 4, 1995 (the 104th Congress, 1st Session) to the present
- Perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents
- Copy text within documents
- Share documents via email
- Save documents to your preferred PDF reader
- Identify the latest bills and resolutions considered daily on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Identify the latest bills, resolutions, treaties, and nominations considered daily on the floor of the U.S. Senate
The Congressional Record contains the debates, proceedings, and activities of the Congress of the United States. The Congressional Record is published in four parts: House of Representatives, Senate, Extension of Remarks, and Daily Digest. The Daily Digest provides a summary of the day's activities.
Compatibility with latest iOS releases
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Informative and works just fine
I usually use my desktop; but recently am using iPad more. The app installed with no issues. From the home page all the buttons worked correctly. The content, as expected, does not reflect current activity it starts from preceding day. You can select an earlier date from drop down list.
This app works well for me so far, and I haven't had any problems. It loads quickly and displays the scanned copy of the Congressional Record well. I'm looking forward to seeing it updated for the iPhone 5's screen. I also think it would fit in better as a Newsstand app - I think I would read it more regularly if it were just downloaded there every morning with my newspapers. Other than that, I really like it, and I'm glad the LOC decided to go digital with this.
Keeps me closer on how much Rand Paul really has never helped our country at all, While I see others better do the right thing for our country. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.