Screenshots

Description

Imagine you have a food truck of your own, what would you do?

- Travel across the world!
- Discover new recipes!
- Make dishes you never heard of before!
- Get your every single customer happy!

And of course, have lots of fun!

What’s New

Version 1.1.5

- New things to cook, what are they gonna be?
- Special days! Let's cook something special for special people, right?
- Bug fixes

For you to keep cooking!

Ratings and Reviews

4.6 out of 5
40.8K Ratings

40.8K Ratings

Hail$atan666 ,

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fun game, it would definitely be a lot better with more tableware/knife options. Maybe some additional pans or something to win/purchase. New ingredients like shrimp/chicken/etc. something to spend all this money I’m making on lol. Maybe soups and stuff like that.

Edit: the recent update was super great! However, now the old ingredients(cucumber, mushroom, steak, fish, sausage, etc) are no longer showing up. Even when the customer requests or does not want those ingredients. And for the ice cream there is no variety in added toppings. Keep up the good work! Also if we could get more bowls/plates, knives, or smoothie straws and decorations, etc. just some thoughts 🤗

Edit 2: again, I would love to see the ingredients from before, especially because it’s telling us to have them or leave them out. i.e. steak, cheese, cucumber, mushrooms, sausage, fish, apples, etc.

lilymoon135 ,

Boring, too many ads, but... has potential.

First of all, I’d like to say that I’ve played games with ads. I’ve played games with lots of ads. I’ve played games with WAY TOO MANY FREAKING ADS. But this game... I mean, I spend maybe 30% of my time in the game actually playing, and the remaining 70% watching ads. So. Not. Okay. I mean, I just don’t want to have to turn on airplane mode every time I play the game so there’s no ads. Also, it’s just not worth it. The game is pretty boring in itself, but I think if the developers really tried they could make this game really fun. At first, it’s like, “Cool! Wow! I’m cooking a dish!” And then after a while, it’s like, “Oh. Cool. I’m making the same food I’ve made LIKE FIVE HUNDRED TIMES...!” Anyway, I think this game has potential, but I’ve only been playing for like five minutes and I’m deleting it. No, not because I think it’s boring, even though it can be. Because I can’t even play! The game is too clogged with ads. This is probably the longest review I’ve ever written, so I’m going to close it off. But. I do want to say one last thing. Notice how I gave it a two star rating and not a one star rating? That’s because I think the game really could be fun WITHOUT ads (or at least with less ads, I guess, because ads are how to developers make money, and I get that. Still. THIS IS TOO MUCH) . Alright, sorry for such a long review. Bye!

Leyley36 ,

Good Game

I ever much enjoy playing this game. It’s simple and easy to love. My one problem with it is that the customers requests can often be misleading. Not every customer will request you to make a dish a certain way (with certain ingredients) but when they do, they can often tell you to include ingredients that will ruin the fish and thus give them a low rating of your restaurant. For example, a lady once asked me for a pie with steak and fish. Weird, right? I did what she requested and she was very upset with her pie, giving me a much lower rating than if I had given her apples or strawberries or something more common.

Additionally, you do not get access to all the ingredients you have bought before preparing each meal. I’m not sure if that was an intentional factor of the game or not but regardless it limits your abilities. Sometimes I will get an order for salad and although i know I have lettuce, the only “salad-like” ingredient i have to offer the customer is tomato. They will enjoy the food nonetheless but it would be nice to have access to all that I have bought at all times.

Information

Seller
SEIGEIMS, OOO
Size
336 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
12+
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
Copyright
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like